Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2020 1:22 pm  #1

Tips for buying a shockwave machine ?

Hi. 

I'm 53 years old. I recently put on 20 pounds due to COVID and other factors.  Pre COVID I was physically active every week.  I am otherwise strong and healthy.  I have excellent circulation to my hands and feet. 

I recently had a bout of ED.  In addition to losing my recently added weight, I'd like to give DIY shockwave therapy a try.  What should I look for in a machine ?  Features ?  Power ?  Brands ?

Can anyone recommend a good machine ?

Thanks

Last edited by WannaBeHard (11/16/2020 1:22 pm)

2/05/2021 4:47 pm  #2

Re: Tips for buying a shockwave machine ?

I'd check out the Phoenix.  It was created by the owner of a clinic.  He actually consulted with the companies that make their equipment on treatment protocols.  He then launched a company to produce a home device that matches the specifications of the in-clinic devices.

2/05/2021 5:42 pm  #3

I bought a different machine.  I posted about it in another thread.  I am very happy with it.  I see no reason why the machine I purchased couldn't be used in a clinic.

The treatments are very helpful.

1/16/2022 7:24 pm  #4

WannaBeHard wrote:

Hi. 

I'm 53 years old. I recently put on 20 pounds due to COVID and other factors.  Pre COVID I was physically active every week.  I am otherwise strong and healthy.  I have excellent circulation to my hands and feet. 

I recently had a bout of ED.  In addition to losing my recently added weight, I'd like to give DIY shockwave therapy a try.  What should I look for in a machine ?  Features ?  Power ?  Brands ?

Thanks

Hi WH,  do you think your ED is caused by COVID?   Have you recovered as pre-Covid?

I've just recovered from COVID too and first thing is my morning wood is gone and suffer from ED.  I got every symptoms as "hard flaccid" - can't get hard, stay hard and hard cold flaccid down there.

Hope it's just blood flow issue and can be cured. 

1/17/2022 7:13 am  #5

DaveC wrote:

WannaBeHard wrote:

Hi. 

Thanks

Hi WH,  do you think your ED is caused by COVID?   Have you recovered as pre-Covid?

I've just recovered from COVID too and first thing is my morning wood is gone and suffer from ED.  I got every symptoms as "hard flaccid" - can't get hard, stay hard and hard cold flaccid down there.

how old are you davec?

1/17/2022 7:15 am  #6

Pleasework wrote:

DaveC wrote:

WannaBeHard wrote:

Hi. 

Thanks

how old are you davec?

Anything in mind?  

1/18/2022 4:30 am  #7

No I'm afraid not. Sucks you're too young to be dealing with ED.

Board footera