Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2019 9:36 am  #1

CoreWave anyone?

Someone I know who just got a p-shot has been offered to complement the treatment with some CoreWave sessions.

I told him about this forum and the blog and considered a more economical DIY alternative.

I also told him. You must have made a mistake. You mean GainsWave. He said no, the urologist said it is CoreWave which is much better and can only be provided by an urologist.

So, I did some research, and I have found this:
https://corewavetherapy.com/

imho, it is a weak marketing attempt to steer people away from DIY options.

I don't care how they label their thing. It is still a LIST (Low Intensity Shockwave Therapy)..

Opinion?

7/13/2019 9:56 am  #2

Re: CoreWave anyone?

or maybe it is the exact same thing than Gainswave. It is just another brand. Just like Coca-Cola and Pepsi...

7/14/2019 8:56 am  #3

It's shockwave under a different name. The medical evidence they cite is all about shockwave therapy. 

10/22/2021 9:03 am  #4

It's focal shockwave. Energy pulse vs pneumatic. More expensive and a home machine is cost prohibitive.  I had a few sessions recently.  I'm going to mix with the radial treatment as mentioned in this forum.

10/22/2021 2:09 pm  #5

@djumterps what is the radial treatment you speak of?

11/29/2021 7:51 am  #6

The machines driven by air pulse that most people discuss on this forum. The focal treatment is more targeted and driven by energy pulse. $500 per session. At clinics only.

1/11/2022 12:31 pm  #7

How would your body be able to tell the difference ..I seems like a shiny new package . I mean I guess there would be some benefit to having direct points instead of all around by since no Drs seem to be doing a blood flow analysis to find the direct points of trouble it would be a blind guess anyways.
Don't you think?

1/11/2022 12:47 pm  #8

How would your body be able to tell the difference ..I seems like a shiny new package . I mean I guess there would be some benefit to having direct points instead of all around by since no Drs seem to be doing a blood flow analysis to find the direct points of trouble it would be a blind guess anyways.
Don't you think?

Board footera