Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2020 11:33 am  #1

Two treatments with little to no change. What settings are the best?

Hey guys,

So far I have completed two series of treatments and have seen little (if any) change unfortunately. Because of this I took a couple months off (I was frustrated). At this point, my penis is only good for peeing. Every once in a while, I'll wake up and it will feel about 20-30% erect, but that is it. Im unable to get an erection at all even if Im trying to pleasure myself (sorry if that TMI). Pills stopped working for me almost a month ago. I can take the strongest Trimix with 8cc and I it will get me hard enough for most sexual positions, but still only about 70% (I used to only need 2cc of the weakest mix to get rock hard).

So, I'm about to start shockwave again, but I believe I have always had some confusion on the best settings and the amount of treatments. Also the proper head I should be using. So, basically I'm confused on everything HAHA... It appears that lower intensity but more pulses may be the way to go (I could be reading this incorrectly). Also, should I be using the 20 mm (inverted), 15 mm (inverted), or the flat black head? Any advise on treatment regimens that have been working would be very much appreciated. I love this sight, because I feel we are all in a similar boat, and everyone is so helpful. Thanks for any help and advise you can provide.

JR 

9/24/2020 6:00 pm  #2

Re: Two treatments with little to no change. What settings are the best?

Short answer - nobody knows the best settings and routine.  Also, many different settings and routines can help.  Medical researchers have tried many different combinations.  Some have worked out better than others.  On this board members have posted what they tried and how it worked out for them.  I suggest looking over the board and taking notes.

I can say that overdoing it is bad (happened to me), and under doing it doesn't hurt, but doesn't help either (I did that too).  The goal is to find the sweet spot - enough shocks and sessions to stimulate change, but not enough to injure.  Good luck!

9/24/2020 6:18 pm  #3

Thanks for the reply Yobro. Which head do you use for your sessions?

JR

4/18/2021 9:48 am  #4

How are you doing?

I orient myself towards srini protocoll
https://shockwavefored.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=794#p794

Board footera