Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2021 1:39 pm  #1

faulty handle??

I have a machine, i took it for a spin after a long break but now the Hz isn't constant. I'll be in the middle of using it and all of a sudden the hits get real soft, almost to the point where i don't feel them, then it goes back and forth like that. I tried contacting the shop I bought it from on ebay but apparently i can't reach them because its been too long since purchase... Does any one know what I could do to solve this problem?

2/03/2021 3:10 am  #2

Re: faulty handle??

I can't help you with your question but, why did you stop using it? Did you start having good erections or just lose hope that it helped?

2/03/2021 8:35 am  #3

JohnnyBravo wrote:

I have a machine, i took it for a spin after a long break but now the Hz isn't constant. I'll be in the middle of using it and all of a sudden the hits get real soft, almost to the point where i don't feel them, then it goes back and forth like that. I tried contacting the shop I bought it from on ebay but apparently i can't reach them because its been too long since purchase... Does any one know what I could do to solve this problem?

I had this happen to a handle and had to return it. You may be able to replace the handle rather than the whole machine.

Dick

2/03/2021 8:48 am  #4

dicklimppen wrote:

JohnnyBravo wrote:

I had this happen to a handle and had to return it. You may be able to replace the handle rather than the whole machine.

Dick

Hey Dick, so the thing is I can't reach the seller because it's been over 90 days since purchase, i guess that's their policy... Did you have to get around this?

2/03/2021 8:53 am  #5

Pleasework wrote:

I can't help you with your question but, why did you stop using it? Did you start having good erections or just lose hope that it helped?

I have a situation that might point more towards erectile disfunction due to low sex drive. I'm currently battling bipolar depression which kills libido. No sex drive = poor erectile function. At the moment I'm putting more of my effort towards mental recovery so that's why I haven't used the machine lately. I'm not sure yet but when I get back to normal I might still use it if it gives me an extra edge. But for now it's all about recovery from my illness.

2/03/2021 10:16 pm  #6

JohnnyBravo wrote:

Pleasework wrote:

I have a situation that might point more towards erectile disfunction due to low sex drive. I'm currently battling bipolar depression which kills libido. No sex drive = poor erectile function. At the moment I'm putting more of my effort towards mental recovery so that's why I haven't used the machine lately. I'm not sure yet but when I get back to normal I might still use it if it gives me an extra edge. But for now it's all about recovery from my illness.

I wish you the best 

Board footera