Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2021 11:29 am  #1

Hi everyone

hello everyone I joined this forum because I find it very interesting and I would like to share my experiences with you ..i am italian and i apologize to you for my bad english..
I suffered trauma during intercourse and my penis became fibrous and painful .. my erection was poor .. I did many therapies with poor results .. and I decided to buy a car
do it yourself..the problem is that when i use it my penis goes into erection..so i have to stop..because it starts to hurt and i'm afraid to use it on an almost erect penis so as not to cause any other damage..to you happens the same? I'm afraid of causing further damage to the albuginea tunic .. or other types of damage .. can you give me some indication?

2/01/2021 10:46 am  #2

Re: Hi everyone

Rovinato wrote:

hello everyone I joined this forum because I find it very interesting and I would like to share my experiences with you ..i am italian and i apologize to you for my bad english..
I suffered trauma during intercourse and my penis became fibrous and painful .. my erection was poor .. I did many therapies with poor results .. and I decided to buy a car
do it yourself..the problem is that when i use it my penis goes into erection..so i have to stop..because it starts to hurt and i'm afraid to use it on an almost erect penis so as not to cause any other damage..to you happens the same? I'm afraid of causing further damage to the albuginea tunic .. or other types of damage .. can you give me some indication?

Rovinato,

Shockwave therapy is not for you. Please find a urologist to help you.

Dick

Board footera