Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2020 6:54 am  #1

25 years old with past penile injury

Hi,

I'm making this to share my experience with shockwave therapy (radial acoustic waves)

I am currently at a loss after back peddling. I had some great results doing 1000 shots on both top and bottom (base and perineum) and 3200 shots on the shaft using scanning technique for a total of 4200 shots at 8hz.

The guy doing it for me suggested possibly going up in frequency to target more superficial tissues (his theory was it would improve it further), so I agreed and we went up to 10hz with the pressure still set at 2.5 bar with a total of 4400 shots (1000 shots to crura and perineum. To my amazement (and disappointment) the result with the extra 200 shots and higher frequency caused my penis to somewhat shrink and inflammation in the superficial layer of my penis. We attributed this to maybe too many shots but I returned today for another round in an effort to remedy the issue, the settings were 2.5 bar @10hz, 1500 on both sides of shaft totalling 3000 shots.
Immediately after I felt that the skin on my penis was more inflamed but less was going on in terms of blood flow to the deeper tissues, will keep an eye on it for inflammation to subside and hopefully wake up with morning wood but things so far are not looking too promising.

For the first time in 2 years I was able to achieve penetration 2 days post treatment a fortnight ago with settings at 2.5 bar @8hz with 500 shots top base, 500 bottom including perineum and 3200 shots with scanning technique over the length of the penis (both dorsal and ventral) so a total of 4200 shots. It was insane I went all night with my partner and gave me back my confidence... until this back peddle. How can I say this without sounding like I'm lying? My penis literally lengthened and the flaccid hang was just... long and relaxed, increased sensitivity and spontaneous erections. It was very different to the turtling I'm experiencing right now, I'm actually so shattered to have back peddled like this but I have hope that if I return back to the old settings it will improve again and just wish I told the guy to keep the same damn settings!!

Just because I forgot to mention, the head size on his machine was a 15mm head for my breakthrough treatment and has been kept the same since with the exception of changing the frequency (which seemed to fk things up quite frankly)

Decided to join to share my positive and negative experiences so that if I find further success I can share the information/protocol/method with you guys.

Wishing you all the very best, sending prayers and love. I really hope we all get through this

9/10/2020 7:25 pm  #2

Re: 25 years old with past penile injury

Hi GuineaPig, Must suck being 25 years old and dealing with ED. My heart aches for you. I seem to recall another fellow on this forum that over did it also. I think it took a while but in the end he had erections again. Are you self treating or having a clinic do it? What country are you in? When did you have sex, before or after the change in treatment protocol?

9/12/2020 5:06 pm  #3

I've never experienced swelling. It sounds like you overdid it.

Dick

11/20/2020 7:10 pm  #4

Definitely not a expert here which I think we all can say. From what I've read, take some time off from the SWT and let yourself recover. From what I've read, you'll be better than ever. Then after getting confidence back, stick with the lesser routine and see how things progress. Keep us updated please.

Board footera