Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2020 9:00 pm  #1

Great video - is your unit this loud ?

11/17/2020 4:08 pm  #2

Re: Great video - is your unit this loud ?

Mine's not that loud, but if she's running it at 2.6 to 4 bars, that's about 100-150 mJ and my machine tops out at 105.

11/17/2020 4:19 pm  #3

Thanks for the reply.  And thanks for setting up this forum!

Is she using it on men at that power level ?

Do you agree with her assessment that the lower cost home focused models are a waste of money ?

11/17/2020 4:48 pm  #4

What is the difference between a shockwave device and a really hard vibrator ?  Like a concrete vibrator or an oscillating sander ?  I'm not thinking of using those devices, but I am curious.

The shock part of the shockwave is a metal projectile (Piezo or air powered) striking the tip of the want, right ?

Last edited by WannaBeHard (11/17/2020 4:48 pm)

11/17/2020 5:42 pm  #5

11/19/2020 6:31 pm  #6

Thanks for posting those. I'll grab some for you to think about.

11/19/2020 6:36 pm  #7

I do not have one of these, nor do I endorse their use. (I have the Chinese Ginha 1602 ordered). But the video shows the way they apply them, their method, movement, wand head size, etc so hopefully it will provide some new educational ideas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLCfFkIOoQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZxddoFLLWU

Board footera