Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2020 3:32 pm  #1

First go at the Chinese ESWT machine

So just wanted to post about my first venture with the machine. I used 7hz, 50mj and the concentrated focus tip(black half inch protruding tip). First off, yeah, feels like a rubber band snapping all over the place. Secondly, junior is red and probably due to the new blood flow. Thirdly, only 2500 shocks this session.

I guess we’ll see what the next few days bring. I was working within the parameters of the ED setttings. If I go numb, then I’ll select a setting that’s more flexible...we’ll see. But after reading all of your input I started this as my base line for treatment.

I’ll keep posting updates with any fails or progress. This is a new journey for me and I want to share it with our guys that are having issues such as myself.

4/28/2020 8:18 am  #2

Re: First go at the Chinese ESWT machine

Hey all, just a second update on my journey. Administered the 2 treatment last Saturday, and while I didn't have an immediate effect, I did notice one last night while with the GF. 

I've noticed in the flaccid state, I'm much more engorged then before. I've noticed that I'm able to get harder and stay that way longer (albeit a few more mins). I've also suffered from that type of complete limp dick after 5-10 mins of intercourse, and it happened again last night- but then I was able to get hard enough for a second round of penetration. 

So, just after 2 rounds, I'm definitely seeing improvements. Mostly in the hardness and longevity departments. I haven't altered my protocol, other than using the 20mm concave tip- as opposed to the 10mm black protuding tip. 7HZ, 50mj (thats the lowest setting on my machine). 2500 shocks to the whole penis, crucz and peritoneal area. I think the change to the larger head dissipates the mj/in2. therefore likely benefiting then the focused tip earlier. I'll keep you all posted as things develop!

CanuckED

4/28/2020 3:56 pm  #3

Sounds great. Where did you get yours?

4/28/2020 8:13 pm  #4

Hey there, I got mine off of Amazon.ca. I could have saved $100 but I didn’t want to wait 6 weeks, I truly feel like I have way better circulation. Can’t wait for another 2 more treatments before I take a couple of weeks off for a rest as everyone is saying.

I’ll give an update in a couple of weeks to let you all know how slow and steady is working for me!!

5/02/2020 10:32 am  #5

Hi All,
After a lot of sustained gains I've found that lately I've needed to up my trimix to get the same effect I used to get with less. I'm really not sure why. Is it a fluke? I really don't know.

Dick

5/02/2020 7:15 pm  #6

Still doing kegels Dick?

5/03/2020 9:19 am  #7

Pleasework wrote:

Still doing kegels Dick?

Yes

5/06/2020 5:07 am  #8

dicklimppen wrote:

Pleasework wrote:

Still doing kegels Dick?

Yes

any improvement?

11/16/2020 7:23 pm  #9

Update ?

11/19/2020 5:17 pm  #10

I'm new here too and seems like the visitors are pretty sporadic.

Board footera