Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2020 11:13 pm  #11

Re: ESWT in relation to Peyronie's disease

It's not the same color, but I think it's clearly the same properties, from a chinese manufacturer who changes names and aspects of its products each month but actually remaining the same I guess!!

Edit: fuck it, again this site won't let me insert an image ; it's asking me for an URL (I don't have an URL, I have a fucking .jpg !!), and when I try to juste paste the image in the post, it just puts 3843790379849374 lines of code and no picture. I try to send it to you via pm

Edit 2 : fuck it again, doesn't work either via pm; managed to find a site with an article where I can see the exact same bulb I have, or at least one that looks exactly alike : https://theskincareedit.com/red-light-therapy-at-home
--> The one under the line : "The Red-Infrared Combo Mini is our most popular product."

Last edited by Gabriel (6/11/2020 11:19 pm)

6/12/2020 1:50 pm  #12

You probably have to host the image on photobucket or similar website

6/15/2020 3:45 pm  #13

Gabriel wrote:

It's not the same color, but I think it's clearly the same properties, from a chinese manufacturer who changes names and aspects of its products each month but actually remaining the same I guess!!

Edit: fuck it, again this site won't let me insert an image ; it's asking me for an URL (I don't have an URL, I have a fucking .jpg !!), and when I try to juste paste the image in the post, it just puts 3843790379849374 lines of code and no picture. I try to send it to you via pm

Edit 2 : fuck it again, doesn't work either via pm; managed to find a site with an article where I can see the exact same bulb I have, or at least one that looks exactly alike : https://theskincareedit.com/red-light-therapy-at-home
--> The one under the line : "The Red-Infrared Combo Mini is our most popular product."

@Gabriel yes your machine is very similar to this: https://www.amazon.it/YC-Infrared-Therapy-Sollievo-Dolore/dp/B07QL5MQHH/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_it_IT=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=red+light+therapy&qid=1592260856&sr=8-1

But it's only 24w. So i think the 36w red light that i posted before, it's better (do you think the same?). I need to find a flexible shaft to support it. 
Anyway, did you use the 660nm or the 850nm settings for the ED? 

Last edited by Luka_ (6/15/2020 3:47 pm)

6/16/2020 1:28 am  #14

Yes, take the 36W!!!

Actually there are no "settings" on these bulbs: they emit both wavelengths at the same time (be aware that you won't see half the bulbs glow, because their light is hardly detectable to the human eye, but they do are working).

6/19/2020 8:56 am  #15

Gabriel wrote:

Yes, take the 36W!!!

Actually there are no "settings" on these bulbs: they emit both wavelengths at the same time (be aware that you won't see half the bulbs glow, because their light is hardly detectable to the human eye, but they do are working).

@Gabriel thanks very much. Anyway i have to buy the flexible shaft, do you know where i can buy it? But i can use the red light without it, right? just i have to hold the bulb for 20 minutes 

6/19/2020 11:30 am  #16

Luka_ wrote:

Gabriel wrote:

Yes, take the 36W!!!

@Gabriel thanks very much. Anyway i have to buy the flexible shaft, do you know where i can buy it? But i can use the red light without it, right? just i have to hold the bulb for 20 minutes 

From what I gather with RLT more exposure isn't necessarily better

10/22/2020 4:57 pm  #17

@luca I don't if you still check this but I curious if you tried red light therapy, if so did you see any improvement?

Board footera