Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2020 12:36 pm  #1

Controls in the handle?

I'm still researching the machines.  Some have controls in the handle, others don't but have the controls on the machine itself.  Any thoughts on one v. the other?

Also, I gather that a foot pedal control is inconvenient?  Any experience with that type?

6/08/2020 1:47 pm  #2

Re: Controls in the handle?

Controls are set before you start, so I can't see how it matters if the controls are in the machine or the handle.  The Chinese machines I've seen all have controls on the machine.  The foot pedal is the on/off switch.  One more thing to plug in when setting up the machine, but it takes about 10 seconds to get used to working it - no big deal for anyone who has ever driven a car.

6/09/2020 11:13 am  #3

Re: Controls in the handle?

The pedal is a pain to use. Mine has the on off switch on the handle, I've seen some with all the controls on the handle.

Board footera