Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2019 5:19 am  #1

FOCUSED SHOCKWAVE - Piezo Wave 2 - for 10.000€ used - completly ED

Hi my story is published in the introduce yourself post. There is everything about my details. 

I just have 2 destroyed corpora cavernosa and also my crura penis after injection of Aethoxysclerol in my pelvic vein and I guess that came to arteries or into my corpora. My corpus spongiosum and bulbus penis is nearly not affected and nearly normal. It s not only ED (50percent erect at max) it s also complete NO BLOOD in this corpora in the FLACCID too. 

I will get my machine end of this week or next week dont know. 
I ve done 60 treatment s with this machine with a doc but I think the treatments were not with the right energy on the right place and not as often as I guess I need it. So I bought it now and hope I can get a better blood flow there and maybe healthy again. 

I try to make a report by my own on a sheet and give a weekly report here. Thats my plan for now. 
I try to make it around 3 times per week with different regions (pelvic too) and with different energy and I bought 2 different applicator heads. I will vary with the region s and the energy flux and also I have different depth applicators on every head. 

-the fbl10x5g2 (Linear focussed) has a max energy from 0.160mj/mm² - depth 2cm
-the f10g4 (Pointed focussed) has a max engery from 0.403 mj/mm² - depth 4cm

Also just for info I will do the pump to prevent shrinkage around every second day and sometimes "phallimax" it s a electronic device to train the smooth muscles cells in the penis against a leak - and this results automatically when you didnt used your dick long time. PRP maybe also around 10 times - but not for so much money like all the docs offer it - I bought PRP Kits by myself. 

So I think It s a good plan what I am doing here. I know it s a expensive machine. But if it can really help I guess people in my position will pay much more money to become healthy again. 

My position is unique because 2 years before I was healthy and a operation made it how it is now. My nerves are working normally thats what I know and only 2 of 3 erection chambers are destroyed, unfortunetly the 2 which are needed for penetration normally. 

It s not a fast therapy thats what I know and I guess I need the whole year 2019 to get results. But now I dont have to stress about money because now all my treatment s are for free ;) 

Hope I can get on a normal road and that this will improve my health to a nearly normal life because ED at my age of 34 really sucks. 

Every doc said only an implant or a vacuum pump can help me but I DONT SEE ONE OF THEM ACCEPTABLE FOR ME. Now I would rather die then putting an implant in my body and the pump isnt working for me at all, even there I have really problems that my corpora cav. get erect inside, so I guess my problem is really big. 

FOLLOW ME IF YOUR INTERESTED IN MY TREATMENT TO HEALTH!!! 

PS I only bought a focused shockwave machine because this can go to deeper regions I think a radial machine which only costs around 1-2000 USD will do it also in a normal ED case. I have a special case because I must treat my deeper regions. 

1/26/2019 7:01 am  #2

Re: FOCUSED SHOCKWAVE - Piezo Wave 2 - for 10.000€ used - completly ED

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Board footera