Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2020 2:34 am  #1

Hello guys! Coming from Peyronie's disease!

Hello guys,

Nice to meet you!

I'm signing in here after a 3 years struggle against a Peyronie's disease locked in the inflammatory phase, which is characterized by a fibrotic disorder causing parts of the tunica albuginea to turn into a stiff plaque, and leading to painful erections, ED, and deformation/shortening of the penis.

My ED is not major, but the pain still is, making life quite impossible sometimes. I've tried pretty much everything existing under the sun, both in the scientific field and the alternative area (up to red light therapy, with which I had astonishing results on ED by the way), without serious or durable success.

One of the only things that provided me relief, was a ESWT treatment by my uro, which allieviated my pain each time for about a week after the session. But at 100€ the shot, I obviously can't afford to be on that all my life. That's why I just ordered an ESWT machine, following the adice of some folks on my Peyronie's forum!

More to follow in other posts :-)

Stay strong,

G

4/23/2020 3:39 am  #2

Re: Hello guys! Coming from Peyronie's disease!

Hi Gabriel and welcome.

I'm quite new here myself too. Would you kindly be able to shed some further light on the red light therapy for ED please. I've not really heard much about it.

Thanks!

Board footera