Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2019 4:47 pm  #1

Soft head, Peyronie's?, venous leak. Any fellow Canadian?

Hi everyone. 
Firstly thank you Dick Limppen for the blog and forum. Super helpful and really eased a lot of anxiety. 
My situation is somewhat similar to GrantMalkom and 1214. In my mid 30s but didn't realized I may have trouble until I start having sex in mid 20s (I am a late bloomer!). Always just assume that's just how things work. And only recently I start taking it seriously. Sex is... possible but not really satisfying. For both parties. 

I have self-diagnosed venous leak as even when I am mentally aroused and focused my boner just doesn't want to stay... and the deflation can be sudden, within seconds. Sometimes I can even feel the blood rushing back to the body during penetration, like it's getting squeezed back. It seems shockwave may or may not help. 

My shaft is also curved down slightly... but I can't feel any plague when soft. Maybe some scar tissue from childhood trauma (I was a curious kid and liked to experiment; I remember possible blunt force trauma to my "taint" area and penis).

The head is engorged but really soft when erected... which I didn't know is not the norm haha, until in my 30s. It seems there are two paths of blood to the penis? One to the shaft works but not the one to the head. Anyone else have the same experience?

Maybe all of my problems are related. I hope it's mostly scar tissue / plague and reversible.
Alas I don't have a lot of disposable income to just order a machine to experiment (I need a new laptop first!). 

Are there any other fellows in the Toronto area (Canada)? I will be open to share a machine (proper sanitary procedure etc.). Especially since treatment is not daily and can have weeks of recovery time. Or even rent for one session and see if I should put down significant money in this... it does look very promising. 

In the meantime best wishes on everyone's journey. Keep it up! Cheers.

6/24/2019 11:39 pm  #2

Re: Soft head, Peyronie's?, venous leak. Any fellow Canadian?

Welcome aboard, and congrats to the Raptors!

3/22/2020 5:40 am  #3

Hmm, I think the head uses the same source vein. Your penis is yours specifically , so maybe this is just a spot that has more build up in the veins.
I suggest that you start a intensive study of the anatomy from the pelvic floor to the tip.

3/22/2020 6:54 am  #4

JoeCanada have ever researched kegel exercizes? They are supposed to help with venous leakage. I had trouble remembering to them so I put an app on my phone

3/22/2020 9:36 am  #5

Pleasework wrote:

JoeCanada have ever researched kegel exercizes? They are supposed to help with venous leakage. I had trouble remembering to them so I put an app on my phone

Here's what I found about kegels and venous leak:
https://shockwavefored.blogspot.com/2020/03/cure-for-ed-even-when-caused-by-venous.html

Board footera