Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2019 4:19 pm  #1

Contrast feeling of Gainswave pulses vs pulses of our machine type?

Can anybody who has gone to a "professional" pulse wave provider, i.e. Gainswave or similar, how do the "pulses" from their machine heads feel compared to the machine heads you have at home? And, can you tell me what kind of machine you have at home, the model info? Thanks so much

I ask because it seems like there is some discrepancy in the mj/mm squared from Yobro and most of us. Interesting to see if the "pro's" feel like they hit less hard than ours--which may very well be turned up higher.
Thanks!

11/26/2019 12:20 pm  #2

Re: Contrast feeling of Gainswave pulses vs pulses of our machine type?

HopefullD wrote:

Can anybody who has gone to a "professional" pulse wave provider, i.e. Gainswave or similar, how do the "pulses" from their machine heads feel compared to the machine heads you have at home? And, can you tell me what kind of machine you have at home, the model info? Thanks so much

I ask because it seems like there is some discrepancy in the mj/mm squared from Yobro and most of us. Interesting to see if the "pro's" feel like they hit less hard than ours--which may very well be turned up higher.
Thanks!

I have read somewhere, probably in the blog comments, that commercial (Duolith SD1) feels sharper (like rubber band snap) than home machine. It may indicate shorter pulses with the same energy.
I struggle to understand how they calculate energy density. The only explanation for non-linearity I can come up with - is that it is calculated at a certain depth, not on the surface of the applicator head. With radial wave shape that would explain why relationship to total energy is almost quadratic or exponential.

Last edited by comer (11/26/2019 12:21 pm)

2/19/2020 7:31 am  #3

I have had 11 Gainswave treatments completed using a Zimmer machine.  The settings were 120 mJ, 16 Hz, ~12,000 pulses per session.  I could not tell which size head was used since it had the silicone cap on it.  She constantly moved the applicator during the treatment.

I just got a Ginha 1602 yesterday and did P 12 F 2 for 3,000 pulses which I understand to be similar to the Srini protocol.  I used a cut balloon over the 15 mm convex head.

It was at least 9 months ago since my last professional Gainswave treatment, but my recollection in comparison to last night's first treatment were the following observations:

I was more engorged following the Gainswave treatments.  This could have just been due to someone else's hand moving my dick around.

I did not use numbing cream during any treatments.  At times, the Gainswave was uncomfortable to the point where I squirmed a bit.  Last night's treatment was at times uncomfortable, but I don't think it was ever quite as "bad."

I'll make a new post as I have more experience with the 1602.  It is going to be hard to only do it twice a week, but I think I'll try to follow the Srini protocol at least to start with.  I tend to overdo things...

2/22/2020 11:07 am  #4

Researching wrote:

I have had 11 Gainswave treatments completed using a Zimmer machine.  The settings were 120 mJ, 16 Hz, ~12,000 pulses per session.  I could not tell which size head was used since it had the silicone cap on it.  She constantly moved the applicator during the treatment.

I just got a Ginha 1602 yesterday and did P 12 F 2 for 3,000 pulses which I understand to be similar to the Srini protocol.  I used a cut balloon over the 15 mm convex head.

It was at least 9 months ago since my last professional Gainswave treatment, but my recollection in comparison to last night's first treatment were the following observations:

I was more engorged following the Gainswave treatments.  This could have just been due to someone else's hand moving my dick around.

I did not use numbing cream during any treatments.  At times, the Gainswave was uncomfortable to the point where I squirmed a bit.  Last night's treatment was at times uncomfortable, but I don't think it was ever quite as "bad."

I'll make a new post as I have more experience with the 1602.  It is going to be hard to only do it twice a week, but I think I'll try to follow the Srini protocol at least to start with.  I tend to overdo things...

3000 vs. 12000 pulses was probably the difference.

Board footera