Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2019 11:25 am  #1

ED and PE condition

Hi,
       First of all would like to say how grateful I am for this forum.I have been looking into buying a shockwave machine ever since i first came across the method and realized that treatment at a clinic would be too expensive for me.I have been looking at the machines on Alibaba and DH gate,and have wondered how reliable these sites are.I really like what I've been reading so far in the posts by the fellas who've been useing these machines and has convinced me to take the plunge.Any help on reliable site to buy from would be appreciated.......Zoz

1/17/2019 10:22 am  #2

Re: ED and PE condition

zozbosmeek wrote:

Hi,
       First of all would like to say how grateful I am for this forum.I have been looking into buying a shockwave machine ever since i first came across the method and realized that treatment at a clinic would be too expensive for me.I have been looking at the machines on Alibaba and DH gate,and have wondered how reliable these sites are.I really like what I've been reading so far in the posts by the fellas who've been useing these machines and has convinced me to take the plunge.Any help on reliable site to buy from would be appreciated.......Zoz

So you are going to take the plunge? I bought mine from http://www.beautytsl.com  and have been very happy with their customer service and the machine.

1/17/2019 7:25 pm  #3

Thanks Much for that.I have seen the model you showed for as low as 880.00 usd.I have noticed that sw6 and up to sw10 are being used.I'm not sure excactly what those numbers mean.I have seen an ad for sw2 for ed.Do you know anything so far as to the diffrences with these Machines?

1/18/2019 1:30 pm  #4

zozbosmeek wrote:

Thanks Much for that.I have seen the model you showed for as low as 880.00 usd.I have noticed that sw6 and up to sw10 are being used.I'm not sure excactly what those numbers mean.I have seen an ad for sw2 for ed.Do you know anything so far as to the diffrences with these Machines?

I don't, but I'm sure by looking at them online you could figure it out.

Board footera