Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2018 10:44 am  #1

Li ESWT in a clinic

I had six treatments done in a clinical setting.  Two times per week for 3 weeks
1000 pulses each side of shaft, 500 each crus.
The head was 25mm and the pressure was 2 bar.  The frequency was between 10 and 16hz.
Cost was $3000
Improvement was marginal at best.  Doc wanted to do $ome more treatment$ and I declined.

He used this machine which is no better than the one I bought.  It used to overheat on him and he needed to schedule several hours between patients for it to cool  down.

Last edited by Still Limppem (12/20/2018 10:46 am)

12/20/2018 2:13 pm  #2

Re: Li ESWT in a clinic

So he used a 25mm not a 15mm. I've never had mine overheat, but the fact that this small home kind can if you are using it for commercial purposes confirms my suspicion that the real difference between the expensive commercial machines is that they have better cooling systems to handle the more frequent use. I can't wait to hear about your treatments and results.

3/03/2019 7:55 pm  #3

Hey Still, which machine did you buy? Is it from the same company as Dick?

2/05/2020 11:58 am  #5

So mine by a doctor was 2000 pulses over entire area times 5 at 12HZ 3.2 Bars moving up to 3.5 last sessions. They never change HZ. 1 session a week for 7 weeks. Great improvement. 

Board footera