Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2019 8:14 am  #1

Hi! Let me introduce myself :)

Ciao a tutti! Sono un ragazzo italiano di 25 anni e sono qui per unirmi alla tua fantastica comunità e chiedere consigli.
Circa due anni fa, praticavo Jelqing e allungavo, principalmente per la soddisfazione personale e per "sorprendere" la mia ex ragazza. Sfortunatamente, dopo mesi di esercizio, devo essere andato troppo lontano con lo stretching e il pompaggio e ho fatto un grave danno al mio pene. Non ho più erezioni spontanee e solo raramente ho un'erezione mattutina debole che scompare rapidamente. Sono disperato e confido nelle onde d'urto come unica speranza. Penso di aver danneggiato anche i corpi cavernosi allungandoli troppo e il mio pene non è più elastico e solido come una volta. Presto arriverà la mia macchina ad onde d'urto e spero che mi aiuti a risolvere il problema, altrimenti la mia unica speranza sarà la pianta. Volevo chiederti quali impostazioni utilizzare per ringiovanire ed elasticizzare i tessuti, leggendo sul forum ho pensato di usare qualcosa come 10HZ e 14MJ, che mi sembra un buon incrocio tra bassa tensione e alta e mi sembra di capire che porta molti benefici in molti casi. Ho molta paura di usare alte tensioni , anche a causa della mia esperienza con Jelqing, che ha completamente distrutto il mio pene e non farei ulteriori danni. Ti ringrazio anticipatamente e scusami per il cattivo inglese! A presto ragazzi, aspetto un consiglio!

12/12/2019 7:57 am  #2

Re: Hi! Let me introduce myself :)

Dear Droid,
I am sorry to hear that your jelquing has damaged your penis. I hope that shockwave treatments can help. Please keep us up to date on how they work for you.

Best wishes,
Dick

12/13/2019 10:28 am  #3

Yes, I hope well, I'll see how it will work for me 10 HZ and 15mj .. Have any of you ever had experience with DHgate.com?  He has not yet sent me the product and I hope that DHGate is not a scam site, more than anything else I am also afraid of customs, because Italy is very prohibitive towards Chinese packages and that concern public health. As soon as I arrive (hoping it arrives), I'll try it, if it doesn't work I will try to save money and get myself a implant

12/14/2019 10:46 am  #4

I know that other readers have ordered from DHgate so you should be OK

12/16/2019 8:36 am  #5

Hi guys and thanks Dick for the answer! In the end the machine arrived! I just did my first session, but I have a few questions to ask, since I didn't understand the machine settings correctly.
I used the 15mm head, and I gave 1000 strokes on the right side, 1000 on the left side, and 500 on each side of the penile base. In all 3000 shocks.
I have to say that I was expecting it a little differently, I thought it was a sort of sensation inside the cavernous body, but instead it looks like a hammer that beats on your penis, it hurts a little ...
However I didn't understand the settings. My machine does not measure in MJ and therefore I do not understand how often I used it. I put a frequency of 9 Hz (my machine only makes 1,2,3, 6,9 and 16hz, some numbers skip them), while the energy only goes from 1 to 3 (I used the 3 ... ) What does this mean? At what level of mj did I set it using 3? I hope I have not exaggerated ... can anyone help me?

12/16/2019 12:09 pm  #6

Do your instructions tell you what the energy levels mean? I'd go with the highest.

Board footera