Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/27/2018 9:16 pm  #1

No ED, seeking PE gains and curve correction

Hi all. My situation is a bit different than some here. I'm 34yo, not suffering any kind of ED. (Although I've surely lost a few steps bonerwise. No spontaneous erections unless I'm with my girl. Rarely get morning wood.) I've done PE with limited results over the years. I'm interested in SW therapy as a way to break up any accumulated scar tissue from PE that could be reducing my EQ and limiting any PE gains. Also, I'd love to see if it can reduce my upwards curve.

I've looked into acquiring a device from China, but so far haven't been willing to pull the trigger for the $1200ish it seems it will cost. Maybe when I have a little more disposable PE budget. In the meantime, hoping to learn from others experiences. 

12/28/2018 6:49 am  #2

Re: No ED, seeking PE gains and curve correction

therulersback wrote:

I'm interested in SW therapy as a way to break up any accumulated scar tissue from PE that could be reducing my EQ and limiting any PE gains.  

Shockwave is used to break up scar tissue, so I imagine it could help you too. In your case you may only need a few treatments. It would be nice if it were possible to rent machines rather than buy them.

1/13/2019 12:40 am  #3

I paid around $1500 for my SW8 and have done 3 courses of treatments of 3 weeks at 2x per week. If I’d done this in the clinic it would have cost $9K so far. I started out with mild ED, no problem getting it up, but would deflate about half way through sex. That problem is now gone and I’ve noticed my erections are now starting to get much harder than even when I was a teen (61 years old now). Also added benefit is I’ve gotten increased girth from the increase in boner psi, so there has definately been some PE.

Sorry for sounding like a gainswave commercial, but I’m really lovin this. I do think the clinics way over charge and DIY is the way to go. However, you need to do your homework to get the treatment protocol right and then be patient as the increase in EQ can take up to 3 to 8 weeks after treatment. Angiogenesis does not happen overnight.

1/14/2019 1:16 pm  #4

DZappa wrote:

I paid around $1500 for my SW8 and have done 3 courses of treatments of 3 weeks at 2x per week. If I’d done this in the clinic it would have cost $9K so far. I started out with mild ED, no problem getting it up, but would deflate about half way through sex. That problem is now gone and I’ve noticed my erections are now starting to get much harder than even when I was a teen (61 years old now). Also added benefit is I’ve gotten increased girth from the increase in boner psi, so there has definately been some PE.

Sorry for sounding like a gainswave commercial, but I’m really lovin this. I do think the clinics way over charge and DIY is the way to go. However, you need to do your homework to get the treatment protocol right and then be patient as the increase in EQ can take up to 3 to 8 weeks after treatment. Angiogenesis does not happen overnight.

I've notice some PE when flaccid, but not when erect.

Board footera