Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2019 1:17 pm  #1

Some ED, trying to stay ahead of it with medical intervention

Hi. 49 years old and have noticed times with the girlfriend where either I can't get it up that night, or times where I can get it up but then lose the erection after a couple of minutes.

Not a fan of the medicines, so trying to decide if I wanna buy a shockwave machine.

Appreciate the chance to learn on this forum, away from marketing & propaganda from offices selling their services.

Last edited by antonio (1/01/2019 1:17 pm)

1/06/2019 5:22 pm  #2

Re: Some ED, trying to stay ahead of it with medical intervention

antonio wrote:

Hi. 49 years old and have noticed times with the girlfriend where either I can't get it up that night, or times where I can get it up but then lose the erection after a couple of minutes.

Not a fan of the medicines, so trying to decide if I wanna buy a shockwave machine.

Appreciate the chance to learn on this forum, away from marketing & propaganda from offices selling their services.

Hey Antonio,

​It was in my 40s that I started going through exactly what you describe. I started wondering if I wasn't excited enough, and all of those head games. Keep us posted on your decision.

Dick

1/11/2019 4:55 am  #3

Re: Some ED, trying to stay ahead of it with medical intervention

Thanks!

Yeah, some doctors are too quick to say "It's all in your head".  But that's because they don't have many ideas how to fix the plumbing.  I believe having the physical ability to perform well can wipe out any mental barrier.  I mean, remember when were 18 and our tools were ready to go at the faintest hint of seeing a girl's bra strap in class, haha.

Board footera