Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2019 11:59 am  #1

Hi

51 year old here with obviously getting it up issues. Recently bought a device from BPotent. Really looking for a decent price alternative to DIY lol. Any help or suggestions are highly appreciated.

7/17/2019 2:05 pm  #2

Re: Hi

Welcome aboard. Have you used the  BPotent device yet?

7/18/2019 5:10 am  #3

Not really i look around and it looks like it is one of those TENS things.

7/18/2019 8:09 am  #4

TENS isn't shockwave.

7/18/2019 7:24 pm  #5

What is TENS? 

Are you referring to this blog being TENS oriented?

I research the BPotent device you mention. The was a warning that it a ultrasound machine not a shock wave machine. Any input on that Abnmi

7/26/2019 9:24 am  #6

I understand that the BPotent machine is a lower cost LPUS machine not a ShockWave machine.  I know they advertise as ShockWave, but I believe it is a machine that uses Pulsed Ultrasound Thereapy - the most well known and cheap is TENS.  The good news is there are a few studies that show promise with Pulsed Ulrasound for ED, but it does not have near the track record of ShockWave Therapy. 
There is more and more ultrasound devices claiming to be shockwave devices, the curved head is the usual giveaway as shockwave requires a 'bullet" that gets blasted to hit the head of the device that causes the shockwave. If your head is curved and does not make a 'jackhammer' sound it is ultrasound not shockwave.

7/26/2019 4:04 pm  #7

Got my Sw5s today. Came with no manual in a solid case. Looks durable. Checked the ED setting and was low so I plan on using the elbow setting as it is closer to what people have been posting.

7/27/2019 9:17 am  #8

Abnmi wrote:

Got my Sw5s today. Came with no manual in a solid case. Looks durable. Checked the ED setting and was low so I plan on using the elbow setting as it is closer to what people have been posting.

That's what I had to do also.

9/10/2019 8:24 pm  #9

Hi, nice to meet you

9/20/2019 1:28 pm  #10

Let us know how the high settings workout. A couple people are trying higher frequency settings with lower energy. I’ve been doing 10hz 15mj for a bit.

And make sure you’re using the same head as them. I have the sw with a 25mm head and can’t imagine that at 40mj much less 90!

Board footera