Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2019 6:21 pm  #1

diy machine

Hi I am new here and I need help. I found this blog from a forum for PE where I put up my ideas for a diy machine.

I am starting to suffer from ED. I can't afford treatments or purchase a shockwave machine. I was wondering if anybody who has a machine would be willing to take pictures of the internal workings of their machine for possible reverse engineering? Would need pictures of the inside of the control mechanism as well as the applicator handle.

Thank you for reading my post even if you can't help.

6/05/2019 5:06 am  #2

Re: diy machine

The inside of the machine is just going to be a circuit board with some chips. I'm not sure it will help you much.

6/05/2019 7:32 pm  #3

Re: diy machine

I know electronics, been working as an electronics test engineer for all my life. I really need to know what is in the applicator handle. Is it a ballistic object, if it is how is it accelerated, or is it the piezo head or electromagnetic head? I found your blog here from thundersplace. I posted my ideas for diy machines but not sure if it is even close.

Board footera