Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/17/2019 9:53 am  #1

Has anyone tried Morganstern Urology in Atlanta?

Not direct experience - I pinged these guys out of curiosity because they specifically had a section on treating Venous Leakage. 

They wanted 3 days to do studies (Lab work, vascular, endograph) which seems fine, and 3 treatment options depending on what they see. 

* EndoStim (Carboxyl Penile Injection Therapy)
Neosonic (Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy)
* RejuvaHeart (External Counterpulsation Therapy)

The shockwave stuff I'm already trying at home, but I've never heard of the other two. 

Trying to figure out if any of these have merit or this is just sales

4/20/2019 5:23 am  #2

Re: Has anyone tried Morganstern Urology in Atlanta?

1214 wrote:

* EndoStim (Carboxyl Penile Injection Therapy)

I've heard of this for joint pain. It involves injecting carbon dioxide into the joint.

4/21/2019 12:47 pm  #3

How is Venous Leakage diagnosed?

4/26/2019 11:41 am  #4

Have you seen any research on the other two options?

I forgot the name, but they inject something in your penis to dilate the veins and see how blood flows through. For me it wasn’t hard to get erect, but some blood would leak out.

The shot wasn’t too painful (I’ve had blood draws that felt worse), but I was really uncomfortable for 30 mins after

5/22/2019 1:24 pm  #5

I'm a patient of Morganstern, but I didn't go for ED, though mine is mild. I went for a scrotal procedure (penoscrotal webbing removal) and enlargement (10 ml of Ellanse, a stimulatory filler).  I have had 11 Gainswave treatments locally.  I came to this forum from Phalloboards looking for info about getting my own shockwave machine.  Interestingly, the Neosonic machine mentioned about appears to be LIPUS (ultrasound) based and not shockwave therapy.

5/22/2019 4:22 pm  #6

@ Researching, Did shockwave help your erections or were they shocking a different area?

5/23/2019 9:01 am  #7

Pleasework wrote:

@ Researching, Did shockwave help your erections or were they shocking a different area?

I had Gainswave treatments done for my mild ED.  I think they helped some.  I think they would help more if I could do them at home routinely.  I am definitely engorged when I leave my treatments, and during at least one Gainswave treatment, I got a pretty decent erection.

5/23/2019 1:12 pm  #8

Thanks  for the reply Researching. 

5/25/2019 3:24 am  #9

Researching wrote:

I'm a patient of Morganstern, but I didn't go for ED, though mine is mild. I went for a scrotal procedure (penoscrotal webbing removal) and enlargement (10 ml of Ellanse, a stimulatory filler).

Not to go too far on a tangent, but were you satisfied with the penoscrotal webbing removal or the Ellanse filler?

Board footera