Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2022 7:19 am  #1

Effect wears off. You need to have continued treatments

I documented how by using shockwave treatments I was able to reduce the amount of trimix I needed drastically. Sice then I have slacked off on the treatments and lately I've needed to up the trimix dosage. For that reason I started treatments again, about 4 a week, about 7000 pulses. After the first week morning wood started again, not full hard, just some increase. This tells me that you've got to keep up the treatments or the gains disappear.

5/16/2022 2:04 am  #2

Re: Effect wears off. You need to have continued treatments

Thanks a lot for all!

How often are you thinking now about doing it? I mean eg 2 months on, 2 months off?

And after what i imagine lots of experiments whats your current program?

7/07/2022 9:21 am  #3

Re: Effect wears off. You need to have continued treatments

@ dicklimppen

Are you doing treatments 4/week still? Would you mind letting me know your current routine & settings?

JRWolfman

Board footera