Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2022 7:37 pm  #101

Re: Cyclodextrin- Is Curing My ED

No problem , just had a conversation with a friend who is in end stage heart disease. 
He has requested everything I know. 
I just want to help....without damaging myself.
Love all you guys.

6/22/2022 3:45 am  #102

Good news finally found a place for Saline IV bags in Canada, they should be here in about the time I resume dosing . 
This and the hemoglobin test should make for an interesting July. My biggest question is why do I have these symptoms after dosing. I have a concern that maybe it's the concentration sucking too much cholesterol from my blood cells and killing them. This is just a guest because the study does not indicate this problem at similar dosing. Anyways I am a guinea pig of sorts and while the side effects are temporary whether it be a temporary decline in kidney function or a loss of red blood cells it seems to be worth it. 
I am leaning towards anemia because of not only having circulation to the penis problems but also having cold hands and feet as well as a bit of nausea sometimes after eating...in previous recovery times I have experienced slight dizzyness. I am hoping that with the IV bags that I can delivery it in the fashion that the Cavadex was delivered at a slower and more diluted rate... like I said my next round should be interesting , but am going to wait til I have fully recovered from whatever is going on.

Last edited by Groovin1 (6/22/2022 7:14 am)

6/23/2022 6:40 am  #103

Hey while I am on my indefinite break from treatment ...by the way from my symptoms I do believe it's anemia , my cold hands an feet just went around today but I had a very slight dizzyness when standing up quickly today. 
This is leading me to believe that because I am using syringes with a very high concentration and rapid delivery maybe my blood sells are being affected due the the HPBCD taking so much cholesterol that the cannot function. Cholesterol is definitely necessary for cellular function. Hopefully finally getting IV bags will solve this I had the dilution rate at set a .25/grams per ML per the Niemans Pick study however those kids are going through something extreme so maybe this is the problem. 
I wish there was more information published but since no one will FUND a human trial for arterial plaque I am kinda forced to guess work.

On another topic I found a sight with people taking the Cavadex rectal product.
https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/96215-cyclodextrins-and-atherosclerosis/page-7#entry916536
It's a forum so it's hard to follow but still good info with people declaring positive results.

6/24/2022 7:06 pm  #104

Thanks for the forum link Groovin1 I haven't had a chance to deep dive into it yet but it looks very interesting

6/25/2022 6:50 pm  #105

Volunteers???

Ok look we are not gonna get a clinical trial til 2023... I can prove why this works. Unfortunatley I cannot , share my results based on any documented scientific analysis . Simply put I do not have the financial means to support the leg work for an before and after.
The good new is that you don't have to take the risk I did. I have personally injected HPBCD produced by an US company based in California with little side effects. You don't have to inject , you can administer a dose daily rectally in a .9% saline solution. 
The next question would be "what if the mixed up different types of Cyclodextrin..a labeling mishap" the good news is that up to 14 grams daily all the cyclodextrin formulas will not cause renal damage or hearing damage.
Someone step up we need numbers.

6/27/2022 7:59 am  #106

Just a quick update. I do believe that I destroyed blood cells because my symptoms are more consistent with anemia than dehydration. I took me 3 weeks to feel normal and it accelerated once I started taking iron tablets again. 
I will have a proper test arriving around the middle of July and will be trying the IV bags to dilute the HPBCD a lot more and deliver it slower. I will have someone help me insert a catherer due to the injections being spread over the day. 
I will keep you posted of the results. My goal is to have a side effect free method at this point...

6/27/2022 2:51 pm  #107

I've been eye balling the cavadex website and planning on doing the rectal dosing when I get spare money. Maybe August. Not sure how to measure results though. 

6/28/2022 7:12 am  #108

Great man... I know concern for health and purity of product is of great concern to anyone who goes on this venture.
I would suggest you source a phama grade version and make your own saline enema based on similar dosing because in reality this stuff is really cheap.  That is why there are no human studies going on except for the kids with Neiman Picks and that probably wouldn't have happened if a mom didn't go to court.
However you do it...keep us informed. 
I find very few people venturing into this but everyone has had success.

7/05/2022 8:09 am  #109

Hemoglobin test results indicate 12.6 I should be at 13.2-16.6 so it seems that I am low.  Keep in mind I have been gradually feeling better so I am guessing I was lower than that. 
Why is the question.

7/06/2022 9:13 pm  #110

Who is with me?
So far with my stated results , who is ready to conduct another human trial.
Someone needs to step up. 
I understand that the IV method is ....serious.  However , there is rectal delivery and labs that produce this molecule to 99.5 percent. 
A sterile saline based rectal daily solution is a safer way to get started.

Who is with me?

I will ramble (beer induced) . The action of cyclodextrin is almost mechanical . I does what it does, it makes lipids soluble . The mechanical action makes it 100% effective against any subject human animal or petri dish exactly the same.
Further into the science, it does not rely on the response to type of organism respone. Meaning that whether cat , mouse , primate or human ...it is not relying on a systematic response from said organism to change the outcome. However there is a secondary response that is generated in the organism that might be different. Meaning that mice may have a more efficient recovery than let's say cats. 
All being said we do know that this molecule has produce consistent cross species results at removing cholesteral crystal at a celluar level which explains my anemia due to my high concentration resulting in hemolysis.
I will be generating my hypothesis with my new testing.

This is after some drinks and some of the best sex I have had in about...18 years. 
I should be back to normal hemoglobin levels at the max in 3 weeks.....just an educated guess. I will solve the delivery for the IV method now that I know what I am dealing with. I just need one person to stand up. 
Let's beat the system.
What does not escape me is that this may give someone in dire need of heart, vein, PAD, fatty liver, renal failure.....even enlarged prostate an actual cure. 
I will move forward.

Last edited by Groovin1 (7/06/2022 9:52 pm)

Board footera