Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2019 6:03 am  #31

Re: Machine recommendations?

The problem may be that electrically powered handles age out quickly due to heat and high cycle wear and tear shock on the electronics.  Does anyone have experience with the pneumatically powered systems?  They cost about $1000 more, but would not have any electrical deterioration in the handle, and as a result, should last longer if properly lubricated and maintained.

4/28/2021 11:55 am  #32

I have been reviewing the blog and the forum because I am very interested in getting a machine. It seems that the "handle" on many of these machines is the same one, and seems to be the weak link, with many experiencing failure. Although Dick makes sense that x mj at y hz will do the same thing, whether it comes from an expensive or cheap machine, I am leaning to a little more expensive machine with a different handle system, just to avoid repair headaches.

Many of the links that people post to machine sites go stale, so you cannot look at their machine. However, I wonder if I have found the model that James in Irving Texas got. It has an applicator shaped like a gun, 2 million shot life, and it is a compressor based system (pneumatic) and the picture shows an "air filter" on the rear. I do wonder if the "gun" shape is harder or easier to use in self application. At the moment this device is shown at ***3w.aliexpress  .com/item/4000010110183.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000023.3.14fa7ad73eBOcW***  (had to break up link address to get it past system, and I tried to paste a picture, but system said I had not posted enough posts to include a link.) and several other Aliexpress addresses. It is called the "Magic SW19" or "xxxx SW19" on other offerings (plug in a brand for the x's). It goes to 8 bar and 1-21 Hz, and has 11 heads. It says shipping is 11-25 days, but free. 
Does anyone have experience with such a machine? Or using a "gun" type of applicator in a DIY situation?

4/29/2021 4:35 am  #33

I don't have the gun-style, i have the big-stick style (see my other posts with pics). 
I looked at amazon and found one there, cause i like their return-policy so much. 

With yours 8 bars max i was just wondering/worrying for a second cause right now i use 9 bars at my machine, so 8 would be too few for that

5/01/2021 7:13 am  #34

Dream wrote:

With yours 8 bars max i was just wondering/worrying for a second cause right now i use 9 bars at my machine, so 8 would be too few for that

Dream, I thought I remembered Dick saying that he used 2 bar.

5/01/2021 7:19 am  #35

Mhm

My machine says every bar is 10 (mj i think) 

I started with Srini protocoll with 2 bars = 20
and now i do 9 bars = 90
My whole journey and thinking is here: 
https://shockwavefored.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=151

5/12/2021 11:51 am  #36

So, I received the Magic SW-19 machine. Characteristically, from what I have seen here, it came with no instructions and had an initial screen requiring a code. It also had a minor crack in the top left rear part of the case.

I went to my account on Aliexpress and the order(s) list and found chat box. Even as I typed, I started to get a response from “Evelyn”. She immediately sent me links to videos (which I have not had time to look at as it arrived at a time such that I did not get to open it until 11:00 pm) and emailed pdf’s. I am to send pictures of the crack.

Now a question about application. The machine has an ED setting with a “C” (comfort?) option and a “P” (Professional?) option. The latter gives more impact quantity options and different frequency and Bar options. I tried the default 8 hz and 2 Bar. I used ultrasound gel. In addition to the impacts, I also felt stinging, like an electro-stim/tens unit with poor contact. Pressing harder did not change this. 

Has anyone else experienced this stinging? Any suggestions to eliminate it? Changing Hz affects it somewhat but does not eliminate it.

Board footera