Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2023 7:45 pm  #211

Re: Cyclodextrin- Is Curing My ED

When I feel confident enough to say I am cured that will be the majority of my post. With the corpa injections things are moving super fast even with greatly reduced doses. 

This has actually been an awesome ride, I feel like a pioneer. Anyways dosed only 21 grams this week haven't had much of a drop off but , I should see the full results in a couple of day.

8/30/2023 12:05 pm  #212

Hey guys , no real update . 

I was prescribed a medicine for toenail fungus Terbafinaline ....  I had a very bad reaction to this drug (the irony) . So after 10 doses I have stopped and erections are not good at all.

Welp, have to wait til this poison clears my system.

9/05/2023 5:50 am  #213

Took nearly 3 weeks to recover..I won't be taking that again lol.

Woke up a few times with morning wood, I am good to go again. 

9/13/2023 7:36 am  #214

Keeps improving quickly, I actually can stay erect while being road cowgirl style .. Hasn't happened since age 26 . Loving this!!

11/12/2023 7:07 am  #215

Any updates groovin? 

2/19/2024 10:30 am  #216

Hope you're ok groovin'

Board footera