Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2020 2:30 pm  #1

looking to rotate out of the LDA

LDA as in Limp Dick Army. I am not sure what started causing my ED to not work like before, and now I barely shoot much jizz, and other issues but it started a few years ago. I have done tri mix and it works well. The problem is that my insurance company, blue shield is just a partial body care insurance plan. They don't cover unnecessary parts of the body like eyes, teeth, feet, penis although maybe through research I will be able to lead the gp dummy down the road to recommend I see a urologist. Anyway thanks Dick Limpinn or whomever started this and the other blog thing!

1/30/2020 5:49 am  #2

Re: looking to rotate out of the LDA

edarmy wrote:

LDA as in Limp Dick Army. I am not sure what started causing my ED to not work like before, and now I barely shoot much jizz, and other issues but it started a few years ago. I have done tri mix and it works well. The problem is that my insurance company, blue shield is just a partial body care insurance plan. They don't cover unnecessary parts of the body like eyes, teeth, feet, penis although maybe through research I will be able to lead the gp dummy down the road to recommend I see a urologist. Anyway thanks Dick Limpinn or whomever started this and the other blog thing!

Trimix is pricey. Insurance doesn't cover it. See a urologist about it,

Dick

Board footera