Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2019 1:51 pm  #21

Re: Cheap shockwave machine

Ok I gotta check in to see if I have somehow confused the power setting understanding.Of all the fellas posting in this forum,Chiwood has had the best results of anyone I've seen.However,he is reporting that he is useing 15 to 20 mj for his power setting and 8 to 10hz for frequency.The lowest i can get my machine(Ginha 1602)is 25mj at #1 setting,yet Dick is saying to set both at 12 which puts the energy at 105 mj...........any thoughts

11/14/2019 4:26 pm  #22

Most of the medical literature uses 90mJ/mm2 or slightly higher. I've never read any using anywhere as low as 15-20mJ, which is why I don't suggest those settings.

11/15/2019 12:59 pm  #23

Thanks for that Dicklimppen.At least I know that I'm understanding the settings.I know that you have the same machine so I have another question to hear what you did.Of all the attachment heads in my box there are 2 that don't have the rubber covers on the tips.My instructions say to use these #6 and #7 for ED treatment.I have only tried the rounder one and find it just on the edge of being a bit too painful.However having said that I have to say that this head feels alot more like it's actually doing something compared to the ones with the rubber covers that I have tried.I would be grateful to hear from anyone else that is useing this machine as to what heads you are useing?...thanks

11/15/2019 2:18 pm  #24

zozbosmeek wrote:

.My instructions say to use these #6 and #7 for ED treatment.I have only tried the rounder one and find it just on the edge of being a bit too painful.However having said that I have to say that this head feels alot more like it's actually doing something compared to the ones with the rubber covers that I have tried

I take off the rubber covers and use a condom instead. The covers seem to absorb too much of the pulse. The indented head focuses the pulse on a small point, which is why it feels stronger. You want the pulse to be more spread out over your whole penis rather than focused on one spot, so use the round head.

Dick

11/22/2019 1:46 pm  #25

alwayslate wrote:

There seems to be two variants floating around on eBay. One is Ginha HL 1602 which I think dicklimpen you have and the other one is Ginha HL 3621.

I've just bought 1602 via Amazon. My choice vs 3621 was because of seemingly larger display. I believe the buttons are on the left and right of the display.

12/11/2019 7:41 am  #26

I almost bought one of these..

8/19/2020 4:46 pm  #27

Hi folks,  new user here.   I just picked up a 1602 on Ebay.  Used!  LOL.  Yes I cleaned it off really good.  He said he only used it for a bad shoulder!  and I believed him.  Anyway the thing I'm wondering, I think this is considered a radial machine.   I saw a video where the guy is saying focused is the way to go.  I guess the radial doesn't penetrate as much.   How have the results been for guys who have used the 1602?

8/20/2020 11:55 am  #28

Jacko wrote:

Hi folks,  new user here.   I just picked up a 1602 on Ebay.  Used!  LOL.  Yes I cleaned it off really good.  He said he only used it for a bad shoulder!  and I believed him.  Anyway the thing I'm wondering, I think this is considered a radial machine.   I saw a video where the guy is saying focused is the way to go.  I guess the radial doesn't penetrate as much.   How have the results been for guys who have used the 1602?

I believe that if you use a concave head it is focused and if you use a convex one it is more spread out.

9/17/2020 9:55 am  #29

edited, concave is focused and convex is radial from what I've gathered.

Last edited by AG (9/17/2020 5:12 pm)

Board footera