Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2019 6:58 am  #11

Re: Cheap shockwave machine

zozbosmeek wrote:

.So hopefully someone can enlighten me on what the P and F stands for and perhaps the number of shocks i should try...thanks.Just getting started....Zoz

F stands for frequency in Hertz, and P for strength. P is what is called energy gear below:

10/17/2019 12:02 pm  #12

oops, had meant to thankyou for that reply a long time ago.I was wondering if you are still useing the highest settings on the Ginha?According to some of the other fellas here,they are getting good results with lower energy and frequency settings.So far I have been useing energy level 1(which to my understanding is 25mj)and frequency at 6. I am wondering with your experience with this machine if I'm useing high enough settings? I am starting second week and have been useing 2000 hits to top of penis two locations and 500 each crura.

10/18/2019 6:43 am  #13

I have both set at 12, which mean I'm getting 105 mJ. If I were you I'd increase the mJ. I've never seen a study that used under 90. I'd also suggest doing 2000 to top and bottom (or 1000 to top, bottom and both sides) and 1000 to each crus.

10/18/2019 9:52 am  #14

Thanks Much mate!

10/20/2019 8:10 pm  #15

Sheesh, I wish there was some real science we could reference. I down regulated my protocol based on posts to 70 mJ at 10 HZ, twice weekly. I'm 12-days in and no benefit yet. Not complaining, or expecting too much, I know this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Just curious about nocturnal/morning erections. In all my research, this is apparently a sign that all is well. I still have these everyday--to the point where it is uncomfortable in the morning--but I literally have ZERO arousal with my wife. Pills don't even work with her. I still find he super attractive. Is anyone else in this same predicament?

10/21/2019 6:22 am  #16

manthor wrote:

Sheesh, I wish there was some real science we could reference. I down regulated my protocol based on posts to 70 mJ at 10 HZ, twice weekly. I'm 12-days in and no benefit yet. Not complaining, or expecting too much, I know this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Just curious about nocturnal/morning erections. In all my research, this is apparently a sign that all is well. I still have these everyday--to the point where it is uncomfortable in the morning--but I literally have ZERO arousal with my wife. Pills don't even work with her. I still find he super attractive. Is anyone else in this same predicament?

The research says you may not see anything for 2-3 months. It takes a while to grow veins.

manthor wrote:

I can get morning wood sometimes, but not when I need it. People will tell you that means its not physical, but psychological, but that is BS. 

https://shockwavefored.blogspot.com/2018/08/is-ed-psychological-if-you-have-morning.html

11/07/2019 4:57 am  #17

There seems to be two variants floating around on eBay. One is Ginha HL 1602 which I think dicklimpen you have and the other one is Ginha HL 3621.

3621:
ebay.com/itm/ED-Pain-Relief-Massager-Electromagnetic-Extracorporeal-Shock-Wave-Therapy-Device/323910702663

1602:
ebay.com/itm/19-ED-Cavitation-Extracorporeal-Shock-Wave-Therapy-Machine-Pain-Relief-Massager/323899867956

I only see some smallish changes in the "control unit" but the spec otherwise seems same; 90W power output, 16 frequency settings, 12 power settings.

dicklimpen, can you see other changes and how does it compare to one you got?

I don't see those F/P adjust buttons on the HL 1602. Where are they exactly?

Thanks!

Last edited by alwayslate (11/07/2019 5:04 am)

11/07/2019 7:15 am  #18

Here's the setting for that machine.

It's hard to tell if there are any significant differences between the machines by their pictures.

Dick

Last edited by dicklimppen (11/07/2019 7:19 am)

11/13/2019 10:39 pm  #19

GINHA HL 3621 just arrived today, and like many on here said, with zero instructions. There are 6 (spare) heads in the selection display box, and one already on the hand machine (a total of 7) but from what I can see 3 of them in the selection box are the same as the one already on the hand machine.  I already know the places on the  penis to treat (thank you everyone on here for the shared info), but the power box has no words on it either. A tiny display window with red numbers F- on one side and F+ on the other, and underneath that P- on one side and P+ on the other. The F numbers stretch from 1 to 16, and the P numbers stretch from 1 to 12 only.
Everything else about this is unknown to me, and so I would SO APPRECIATE if anybody who already uses one of these Ginha HL 3621 machines could to help me get up and running, and hopefully stiffer in the process lol. Thanks in advance.

11/14/2019 7:29 am  #20

Palm Springer wrote:

A tiny display window with red numbers F- on one side and F+ on the other, and underneath that P- on one side and P+ on the other. The F numbers stretch from 1 to 16, and the P numbers stretch from 1 to 12 only..

Set the F and P to 12 and you are good to go.

Board footera