Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2019 10:48 am  #1

Scheduling for professional shockwave?

So I'm trying to figure out the best schedule for my shockwave treatments. I've been doing 2 sessions a week (Monday and Thursday). Did that for 4 weeks and then took a 4 week break. Definitely felt a strong improvement to my mild ED (felt like Erection Quality went from 70% to 80-90%) but it faded away about a week after I stopped treatment.

I'm currently on my 2nd round but am curious how professionals (Gainswave) and also how the studies have done this.

From what I've seen, it looks like a lot of Gainswave practitioners will do 2 sessions a week. Do they take a break after 3-4 weeks? And for how long?

I definitely don't want to over-do treatment and want to make sure I'm giving my cock enough time to heal and re-build from the treatments.

If any of you all have thoughts on what other professionals/studies do here, I'd really appreciate your feedback!

5/19/2019 4:16 pm  #2

Re: Scheduling for professional shockwave?

I think tey do two weekly sessions for 3 weeks, then rest for 3 weeks and repeat 3 weeks of treatment.

5/31/2019 7:32 am  #3

Re: Scheduling for professional shockwave?

Any idea on how power or frequency settings gainswave practitioners usually use?

Board footera