Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2019 8:31 am  #1

Machine arrives on March 14th...

Alright, after months of research I undertake my DIY treatments on Thursday, March 14th - assuming it arrives on time. My ED originates from colorectal surgery and related cancer treatments such as radiation and chemo. This was three years ago now. Also, to severe ED in the short term, I suffered penile shrinkage from the lack of blood flow. I am cancer free now, feeling good and trying to get my penis back in working order. After experimenting with various treatments, I have gone from a 6 or 7 on the 25 point scale to 11 or 12 using supplements, prescriptions, and PRP shots. But, I have not shown any improvement in a year. I don't seem to have any nerve damage, and my penis does get hard, just not very. I am hoping that the neovascularization that is associated with ShockWave will take me from 12 to 17 within three months. That is my goal. I will track my progress and share as I go.

3/12/2019 12:04 pm  #2

Re: Machine arrives on March 14th...

JChiwood,
Wow, you've had a rough time healthwise. Let us know how your treatments go.
Dick

Board footera