Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2019 5:11 pm  #1

FOCUSSED SHOCKWAVE - Piezo Wave 2 - for 10.000€ used - completly ED

Hi everyone little introduce myself. I was 32 y.o. and absolutely healthy. Visited a (criminal) urologist to check if I am healthy. Never used anything of erection supporter - NO PILLS (tried them once pre op with great result but had side effects - NO INJECTION - REALLY NOTHING. My only problem was first date anxiety with NEW GIRLS and CONDOMS. So I had that all my life the first weeks and after the first time allways NORMAL SEX LIFE MY WHOLE LIFE also with condoms. Allways night erections and spontaneous erections and everything worked normal. Visited an asshole doc, he lied to me that I have 100percent a leak and I should make his invented surgery WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS POSSIBLE and I am such an IDIOT i trusted him after he said me many many times that there were absolutely NO RISKS and side effect and also he had done it 250times with only improvement. 

Since 2 years my life is over. Masturbation with orgasm with a soft erection max. 50percent even with pills and injections. So my life is completely destroyed. From healthy to completly impotence at the age of 34 is too much for me. Thats my story after this I had two options either to kill myself or make a penile implant. But I hate this shit idea of an implant so I sayed to myself I WILL DO EVERYTHING BEFORE IMPLANT- also it s not paid from our health insurance and I dont have the money. 

I visited 60times a shockwave doc with PIEZO WAVE 2 and had little effects and only for a little time. But I think thats my way and I also must do something against my ED. this 60treatments costs me around 6000€ much much money. So now I bought a USED PIEZO WAVE 2 and I want to treat myself with it, thats a focussed machine from the company Wolf and many urologist s use it here in europe to treat ED with it. But here in Europe they only used this expensive focussed machines. The only side effect it costs brandnew with good applicators around 35.000euro, Crazy shit so I bought a used machine. 

My doc always used full power and I just could it afford only around few times per month so I think it s not very much. 
The reason why I invest so much money is that I WAS HEALTHY BEFORE and deep in my thoughts I KNOW I CAN BECOME HEALTHY AGAIN, or lets say it better I would rather die then getting an implant for sure because I loved my whole body so much and felt so perfect in my body my whole life so I cant accept and let my body completele destroy from an implant and also I dont have so much money for an implant, also I am much too young for all the revisions my whole life, so you can see suicide is unfortunetly a real option against my shit life at the moment. BUT I STILL FIGHT and I want to share my fight. If this can help me - full destroyed - then it can help for sure all the other people outside which are thinking about this treatment. 

The only difference I will do to my doc s treatments are that my doc always used FULL POWER and that I guess 
much TOOO MUCH Ive looked at the handpiece fbl10x5g2 which he always used with full power (0,160mj)

[size=150]But now I have my own machine and I can experiment all the time and as much as I want and I also bought me 2 handpieces

-F10G4 which is normal focussed pointed and can penetrate the most power at 40mm and useable power also till 66mm depth. (max. 0,403mj/mm²)[/size]

-[size=100]FBL10x5g2 which ist LINEAR FOCUSSED and is made for the corpora of the penis - has full power at 20mm and has useable power till 30mm. Max Power at 0,160mj/mm² but very wide energy space because it s LINEAR[/size]

Maybe I can get a little info from the moderator with which energy I should try it, because I know you researched so much about the energy part. All I know is I will definetly do it with less energy then I got from the doc, for sure. 

I`ll try to keep posting so that everyone can profit or not. What I have to say is, that my ED is really strong. My corpus spongiosum erect normally and isnt effected from the operation and my corp. cav. is like dead, so a big challenge is waiting. 

Also I will inform you that I bought a focussed shockwave machine to go deeper in my pelvis region -- because this "motherfucker" put a glue in my pelvis to ligate a vein deep in my pelvis region so my problem is definetly in my deeper pelvis region and for that reason I need deeper shockwaves to come to that regions where I am destroyed. I will also treat the whole corpus cavernosum and the crura penis which are the cavernosa but inside. with the linear handpiece. and with the deeper handpiece I will go to the artery pudenda region and also everything next to my penile bodies. So if I dont get new blood vessels from that I really dont know what else I can do. 

Just want to say that I always still do 
-Pumping my dick with vacuum pump only for blood in my dick against shrinkage
-nightly pde5 inhibitors to help my little boy
-electro therapy device it s called "phallimax" it trains your smooth muscles in the penis
-prp 10times maybe

All this shit alone has done nothing to me but now with my own piezo wave 2 I think I can get out of this cruel nightmare. There is no worse case then taking a mens penis so I can only say I`m so sorry for all of you which are in my position or are reading my article because your not for fun in such a research. So for me everyone who has ED is a fightbrother against this cruel shit disease and a real friend of mine because this disease is so hard to fight It s unfortunetly stronger then I thought, especially if another person is responsible for that. 

Fire all your questions to me I will answer and I would be happy if I can get some informations maybe about the.... how much energy I should take at best. 

Hope it wasnt to much reading

Last edited by rocco84 (1/23/2019 4:48 am)

1/22/2019 6:24 pm  #2

Re: FOCUSSED SHOCKWAVE - Piezo Wave 2 - for 10.000€ used - completly ED

Dude, what kind of operation did he do to mess you up so bad? Was that the Dr. in Austria? I read about a doctor there who partially blocks your vein to fix a leak. Did you see if he'd fix it? 

How much did your used machine cost? An implant is pretty expensive, I agree. That will be my last option, maybe when I hit 70. I can see why you want to see if you can target the deep veins. A concave head will go deeper and hit a smaller area. Do you know where he put the glue? If so maybe you could try to break it up with shockwaves. As far as strength is concerned, Most people do from 90-130mJ on a 15mm convex head. I can feel your pain having to deal with a half-mast at your age. 

Keep us up to date.

Dick

1/23/2019 4:28 am  #3

Re: FOCUSSED SHOCKWAVE - Piezo Wave 2 - for 10.000€ used - completly ED

The only thing what he fixed was my money. Never had a leak otherwise I couldn t have a normal sexlife before. He fixed my destroyed and botched life also but nothing else. He injected Aethoxysclerol in my pelvic vein and it seems this comes to other regions (I think because of the valsvalve pressing-which he told me to do). Aethoxysclerol is a medical fluid which destroys blood vessels immediately and isnt a real glue.

I am not allowed to mention the doctors name till the law case is over and everything is proved from the criminal court, but everything looks good that this doctor must be responsible in front of our criminal court. I just say there are many other victims which I found out. 

The only thing what I can say dont go to a doc whos telling you unreal results or say you need operation but you only have little little minor problems... 

The normal treatment for ED is 
pills - injections - pumps - implants      now experimental (BUT IT CANT HARM YOU)
shockwave (they are even mentioned in some european guidelines to treat ED) and Prp Shots (they are mentioned nowhere)

Everything else TAKE REAL CARE especially if the doc mention unreal exceptions (NO RISKS -NOTHING CAN HAPPEN) or it is only invited by one single doctor who offers it - ALSO NEVER LET A KNIFE TO YOUR DICK ONLY FOR IMPLANT - if your life is really so fucked up that nothing can help you. Implant is better then no dick at all but dont trust It can compare to a natural dick it s only better then no erection at all. 

Hope others will learn from my mistake too even I dont think it was my mistake and it s more a criminal doc! 

How I mentioned my USED machine cost s me 10.000€ it s around 11.400 USD. And I even dont know if this can bring me out of my shit but I must hope. Also I started to pray, because anything must help me and I need God for this to get out of the hell! 

The only thing what I now need to know is how much energy should I use 
-the fbl10x5g2 (Linear focussed) has a max energy from 0.160mj/mm² - depth 2cm
-the f10g4 (Pointed focussed) has a max engery from 0.403 mj/mm² - depth 4cm

you mentioned 90-130mJ is this 0.09-0.13 mj/mm²?
if yes then I was right to make my treatment with lower energy because everything I got was always 0.160mj/mm² with the fbl10x5g2 head. 

I get my machine end of this week or next week. I will update. you can google it "piezo wave 2" if you want. 

Last edited by rocco84 (1/23/2019 4:53 am)

Board footera