Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2022 12:47 pm  #1

Shockwave Therapy for BPH

I was looking around today in the net and found this paper:

Radial Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy as a Novel Agent for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Refractory to Current Medical Therapy

(I can't post the link, but search for the above paper on Google.)

I just got my shockwave machine and just started my ED therapy earlier this week.   Have done 2 treatments so far.

This paper makes it sound like shockwave therapy on the prostrate will also likely improve ED, quite dramatically actually.

Has anyone tried shockwave on the prostrate here?

After seeing this paper, I'm going to give it a try for sure.  The paper says that BPH symptoms improve after the first treatment.   Seems to be pretty much the same treatment protocol as Ed treatment.

12/04/2022 10:15 am  #2

Re: Shockwave Therapy for BPH

I also have BPH and I'm curious how you administer SW to your prostate.  I have a machine, but the head is way too large for prostate treatment.  I've seen some Russian devices that are designed to deliver SW directly to the prostate.
This sounds promising for several reasons.

Last edited by bonerboy (12/04/2022 10:15 am)

12/04/2022 10:27 am  #3

Re: Shockwave Therapy for BPH

Here is the link for the above paper.  SW is applied externally to the =16pxperineum  https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1557988319831899

Board footera