Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2022 3:26 am  #1

YouTube video on ShockWave Therapy

While browsing YouTube under Penile Massage I found a SW video using Gaineswave.  The doctor appears to use a higher frequency than I normally use with less intensity with and .  He moves it all around the shaft instead of keeping it in 3 places like most of us do, using what looks like silicone lube.  As it sounds like 15 hz,; I usually use 10 hz, I tried this with the intensity set at 40 mj instead of my usual 70.  I use a 15 mm concave tip covered with a condom to keep the silicon lube out of the handpiece and 5000 pulses.
I used this treatment yesterday and I was concerned that I might have done some damage as my penis had no response yesterday afternoon but this morning I woke up with a 4/4 erection which is unusual for me. When my GF work up I quickly got erect again and we had a nice long extended session.  This was the effect of SW and my recent 7 day experience with mojo.so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECW95W5BJ68

Board footera