Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2019 7:35 pm  #21

Re: Machine recommendations?

1214 wrote:

I ended up getting the SL10C as well. They offered $1050 + 150 shipping.

Took 3 days to ship but a few days for them to ship it. I’ll see how it goes tonight!

Keep us up to date on your treatments and how they work for you.

3/12/2019 8:03 am  #22

I just ordered the SW3S from kmslaser, but I ordered through ebay for a total of $1,200.  It is set to arrive on Thursday. Excited!

3/12/2019 1:00 pm  #23

Hey Jchiwood! Very interested in quality of the unit, ease of operation, and of course, impressions and results.   BTW, what sort of guarantee came along with the purchase?  Please keep us posted - cheers!

3/12/2019 6:29 pm  #24

Are we not just a bunch of automasochists who enjoy torturing our most sensitive members in the hopes that they will bring us future pleasure?

3/15/2019 8:39 am  #25

Alright, the machine arrived earlier than promised in a nice steel travel box and seems really high quality. What arrived was listed as a SW5F-ED ShockWave machine not a SW3S, but it looks like the picture so I assume this is just an updated model. It was all very well packed and seems like good quality - I would not have thought twice to see it at a mens clinic.  It booted up and was ready to go and seemed to work great. My first impressions from this kmslaser product from ebay is great.  At the moment I am feeling like I was very smart to buy a machine instead of paying for the treatment.  @maGee I think there is a two year mechanical warranty and a two month return policy?  but I will have to double check that to make sure. 

3/15/2019 9:41 am  #26

Thank you!  Reassuring information. Best! MG

5/30/2019 11:30 am  #27

Based on forum user recommendation, I did order a kmslazer SW5S device, I wanted to buy it on alibaba but the website wouldn't process my CC corectly so I did contact directly the seller to see if they could help.

I'm not sure if Alibaba provides some sort of protection but my buying experience directly with the seller has been a first class experience. They did allow me to pay with Paypal which isn't offered on Alibaba.

I think that I paid Tuesday. My package has been shipped this morning with DHL and I'm supposed to receive it on Monday. that is impressively fast.

So very soon next week, I'll be in position to share my experience.

Let me know if having my seller contact info would be of interest to one of you and if so, I'll share it.

Last edited by iwantharder (5/30/2019 11:31 am)

5/30/2019 12:02 pm  #28

Quick update on the SW10C from Lingmei/BeautyTSL:

I used it for about 12 sessions (about 2x per week) before the handle broke. It just stopped making the shockwave sounds and I could smell a burning smell from the handle, but the fans and display kept running as if everything was normal.

I contacted Lingmei about it and they asked me to try replacing the bullet inside first, but that didn't work. Now they're asking me to send in the handle and they'll send me a replacement.

(You can read a more detailed summary of my experiences with this machine on the Introduce Yourself section)

Between my broken handle and Dick's 2 broken handles, it looks like Lingmei is not making quality products. Please order from them at your own caution!

@1214, have you had any problems with your machine?

@everyone else, how are your other machines performing so far?

5/31/2019 7:36 am  #29

Yeah my handle is intermittently breaking.

It’ll be fine sometimes. But some sessions, the impact goes way down, and then really hard before flipping back to normal.  If I increase/decrease the energy that can sometimes help

What email did you use to contact them?

Worst case.. have there been any other machines a few got that were more consistent?

5/31/2019 9:16 am  #30

Damn...that's 3 for 3 faulty machines! Crap. I wonder if it's too late to return mine...

I emailed them at both: sales2@beautytsl.com and beautytsl2@hotmail.com.

Yeah, how are everyone else's machines going so far? No problems?

Board footera