Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2019 9:41 am  #11

Re: Machine recommendations?

How long did it take that company to respond to you? I messaged them the other day on their site and haven’t heard back.

That seems the most promising so far, though I’d also worry about it breaking down

Has anyone gotten the machines off eBay and had it for a while?

2/27/2019 10:16 am  #12

Thanks for the feedback guys, this is helpful!

1214, I'm also waiting to hear back from BeautySTL. Hopefully they were just off for the weekend.

Btw how much did you pay for your machines?

2/27/2019 3:27 pm  #13

GrantMalkom wrote:

Thanks for the feedback guys, this is helpful!

1214, I'm also waiting to hear back from BeautySTL. Hopefully they were just off for the weekend.

Btw how much did you pay for your machines?

They take a while to respond, mainly because of the time difference. 

3/01/2019 7:04 pm  #14

They finally got back to me after a week haha. Looks like they're selling the SW10C for a "promotional price" of $1050 USD. Looks like it's an upgraded version of the SW8 and SW10B. 

Here's what they said about it:

Sw8 is the different handles with this sw10c, and sw8 and sw10b we have inproved the quality for long time.
Sw10c the handles can display the parameter. And can ajudst the parameter on the handles. And not need pedal plate which is more easy to opeate.

Hmm...that does sound like a pretty good price. I think I may take a chance with this one and just hope it doesn't break on me...

3/02/2019 8:36 am  #15

The SW10C looks like it has the same software. I like the fact that they got rid of the footpedal. It required some contorsionism to press that while applying the pulses to my crura. The handle is new, so I hope they have addressed whatever caused mine to peter out.
Dick

3/03/2019 8:22 pm  #16

Dick, I know you can't vouch for the longevity of the BeautyTSL machines (seeing as yours broke twice already) but do you think these cheap machines are accurately producing the necessary wavelengths/frequencies needed for penile treatments?

I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on this SW10c, just looking for a little reassurance before I drop $1000+ on this thing

3/04/2019 11:58 am  #17

Hey everyone.  I'm in a similar position as GrantMalkom in that I'm about to pull the trigger on ordering an from SW10C from beautystl (recommended on this site by Dick ((Thanks Dick!))  coming all the way from Guangdong,China. They also provided their Alibaba link), was quoted $1100 shipped to my front door and a reasonable amount of wait time for delivery (week+a few days), along with a  2 year warranty. Of course, the gamble, which I'm willing to take, is all mine re its efficacy, but need to be reassured about the quality of the machine and the technical support (which I noted among the members has been satisfactory in both departments).  Now Big Blue has come along and I'm beginning to think I should just flip a coin. Will probably take the plunge sooner rather than later, will report. 

3/04/2019 4:53 pm  #18

GrantMalkom wrote:

but do you think these cheap machines are accurately producing the necessary wavelengths/frequencies needed for penile treatments?

The fact that different people/practitioners use different pulse strengths and different Hz makes me believe that there is no need to have a fine-tuned treatment. It's not like tuning a radio where you have to be spot on. You just need to shake up the tissue.

Dick

3/05/2019 4:52 pm  #19

Good point Dick.

Also, Lingmei replied to my concern about the product breaking by saying that they have a 2 year warranty on the product, and that they have updated the handle:

"We have updated the treatment handle,
Please check the following the picture:
"

Not sure if that means this new handle will bypass the issues Dick had, but that seems to be what they're implying.

Well, I think I'm just gonna take a chance and see what happens. Wish me luck!

3/08/2019 11:49 am  #20

I ended up getting the SL10C as well. They offered $1050 + 150 shipping.

Took 3 days to ship but a few days for them to ship it. I’ll see how it goes tonight!

Board footera