Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2019 9:29 am  #1

Machine recommendations?

Hey guys, thanks for your work here. On the site recommended by Dick Limpen, there are three machines that seem to be good fits for DIY. Looks like I've seen SW6 mentioned, which is the machine Mr Limpen has, and the SW8 owned by another gentleman if I recall. Their equipment listed as SW7, with the words "Schock Wave" on the front comes up in a lot of searches. With your experience, maybe you can tell me how they compare and offer your thoughts? 

My apologies, I tried posting a link and/or including a picture, but I can't do that yet it appears since I'm too new to the forum.

1/23/2019 3:29 pm  #2

Re: Machine recommendations?

Well, I went for it and bought a ShockWave device on e-bay:
It came in around $1250 with free shipping in 3 days from Hong Kong. It just arrived, packed in a steel box. I will let you all know how it goes. and post some links and/or pictures when I get it unpacked.

1/24/2019 9:14 am  #3

DiamondBack wrote:

Well, I went for it and bought a ShockWave device on e-bay:
It came in around $1250 with free shipping in 3 days from Hong Kong. It just arrived, packed in a steel box. I will let you all know how it goes. and post some links and/or pictures when I get it unpacked.

That is great news. Please update pictures, let us know how you are doing your treatment and your results!

1/25/2019 10:19 am  #4

I purchased a SW10C  machine from "sales2@beautytsl.com" for about $`1,250 usd including shipping.  I've had it 5 weeks now and it seems to be a quality machine.  I had a slight problem when I received it and their customer service dept. handled it quickly and satisfactorily.  
I'll post a short video of the machine in my next post.

1/25/2019 10:21 am  #5

Here's a video of the SW10c that I recently purchased.
https://youtu.be/JHqyaRjRRXs

1/25/2019 3:43 pm  #6

bonerboy wrote:

That's the same one I have. What problem did you have with it?

1/26/2019 10:44 am  #7

The box must have been dropped during shipping. The top of the
Machines case supporting the screen cracked from the g-forces. The company promptly Shipped me a new case.

2/26/2019 1:58 pm  #8

Hey, can other people also share links of the machine's the purchased?

Diamondback, did you get the same machine from BeautySTL?

Bonerboy, have you had any issues with your SW10c yet? I know Dicklimppen has had it break on him 2 times already. Makes me a little nervous about purchasing one...

2/27/2019 7:40 am  #9

bonerboy wrote:

That says 10b on the video, and is different than the "10c" that I bought from beautytsl.com. The handle allows for starting and stopping of the shocks, as well as increasing and decreasing the energy and the frequency.

So far, i'm pretty pleased, but can't be certain, haven't been using it long enough

2/27/2019 9:25 am  #10

"Bonerboy, have you had any issues with your SW10c yet? I know Dicklimppen has had it break on him 2 times already. Makes me a little nervous about purchasing one..."

My machine  has been working flawlessly.  It's actually been a lot more successful at relieving muscle pain in my elbow, knee, and hand than for ED.  But...I did 2 weeks of treatment, waited for about 6 weeks of healing with no great results.  I'm starting treatments again and things seem to be "standing up" better.

Board footera