Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2021 6:11 am  #31

Re: Cyclodextrin- Is Curing My ED

10/17/2021 10:57 am  #32

@groovin1  I wonder if this could be used transdermally? Like just rubbing it on your penis

10/17/2021 11:19 am  #33

I read something on that and I think the conclusion is it did help other drugs to be absorbed through the skin but wasn't absorbed itself.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25788135/

11/13/2021 3:42 pm  #34

@Groovin1  ho is this experiment going for you?

11/22/2021 6:55 pm  #35

From what I read it works but may mess up your kidneys and ears.

11/23/2021 4:29 am  #36

That sucks. What be nice to have a non invasive treatment for plaque build up in arteries

11/24/2021 8:52 am  #37

Pleasework wrote:

@Groovin1  ho is this experiment going for you?

It's not an experiment...it is a true fix. 
No bullshit flat out works
Unfortunatley the butt shots did not work so I had to get with sterile guildelines , learn how to prepare saline solution and start giving myself injections.

It is worth the hassle...I should be off the pills completely soon.

11/24/2021 8:56 am  #38

dicklimppen wrote:

From what I read it works but may mess up your kidneys and ears.

Don't here read the studies ... so in order for me to mess up my hearing I would have to inject myself with 4G/KG . I weigh 91KG so that would be 364G all at once....THAT WOULD BE 4 BOTTLES ALL AT ONCE....INSANE.

The effect on kidneys is temporary.

i am going to give an update on everything in a second.

11/24/2021 8:59 am  #39

Pleasework wrote:

That sucks. What be nice to have a non invasive treatment for plaque build up in arteries

Well , they don't have so for so I have to poke myself with a very small needle everyday.

11/24/2021 9:37 am  #40

[img]C:\Users\Darren\Pictures\Blog\DSCN9921.JPG[/img]

MY FREEDOM FROM ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

SUPPLIES

(2-Hydroxproply) -beta-Cyclodextrin (bought lab grade from Amazon, they offer pharma grade at other sources )
100ML syringe with luer lock (luer locks are basically threads used to screw attachments in so the don't leak air or anything else)
Glass vials with metal lids 
Measuring spoon and scale
Stainless trays
25gauge x3/4" butterfly Blood Collection/Infusion set
Index Cards
8 ounce mason jars 
Hand sanitizer
Alcohol 
Spray bottle filled with alcohol

Practicing sterile culture prepare saline solution (1/2 teaspoon of plain not iodized salt and 1 cup distilled waters boiled covered for 20 minutes)
Sterilized Mason Jars and Lids ( Boiled for 20 minutes)
I Fill and prepare the mason jars for the week (5 jars filled with a sterile 100ml syringe straight from the pan...very hot work)

I have smaller jars and lids  and index cards with 2 and 1/2 tables spoons of 2HBCD on individual folded index cards  all on a stainless tray baked in oven at 190 degrees for 20 minutes.

DOSAGE
20 grams cyclodextrin (CD) mixed with 100 ml saline solution.
Fill a STERILE SYRINGE WITH THE STERILE SOLUTION.
ATTACH STERILE BUTTERFLY INFUSION , FIND A VEIN AND INJECT

I can't tell you how much research I have done to do this safely , but if drug addicts can deliver heroin this way everyday and not die I figured I could do it.

Today was day 15 I can't remember when I had sex dreams and morning wood like this...maybe late 20s

My treatment will continue up to 50 days or when I get my first spontaneous public hard on.

IF YOU DO THIS HAVE ANTIBIOTICS IN CASE YOU MESS UP STERILIZING SOMETHING SEPSIS COULD KILL YOU!!!!

DO YOUR RESEARCH ON ALL RISK

MY ONLY SIDE EFFECT IS A HARD DICK AND CLEARER EYESIGHT

Board footera