Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2022 2:35 pm  #111

Re: Cyclodextrin- Is Curing My ED

I plan on starting rectal delivery in August. Gotta hold off while doing work around the house. Summers are so short  so $ goes where its needed most. I'd be ecstatic if it helped with BPH

7/07/2022 2:46 pm  #112

You know you can hunt for a pharma grade HPBCD at a much more reasonable price. I mean the price they are charging for their corn starch is really high...

Just a thought , but of course I respect your concern for your health with such an invasive product.

7/08/2022 3:02 pm  #113

So did some fuzzy math with the Niemans pic study and it seems like they have conflicting information. They stated 250 mg per ML , however the study also mentioned a maximum dose that would equal 225 (for my weight) delivered in 2 days for a total infusion time of 16 hours, that is 14.06 grams per hour at my weight. So a 500 ml IV takes about 30 minutes ...which leads me to the conclusion that they used 1100 ML IV's per 14 grams. I will be putting this to the test for the concentration. Hopefully it will lead to me getting through the last half of my plan.

7/12/2022 2:04 pm  #114

Good news is that after 6 weeks I feel normal and my hemoglobin is in an acceptable range at 14.7 . The next 2 or 3 days I will be injecting 54 grams at .024 grams per ML of saline.  this is about 20 times less concentrated from my last round. 
After reading it seems that higher concentrations due damage the membranes of red blood cells, so it probably hasn't been the amount but the concentration.
Hopefully if this goes well I can wrap up the last 1800 grams in a short period.

7/14/2022 5:15 am  #115

So good news.
The way it ended up was 6.5 grams per 200 ML saline solution. 2 days with 37.5 Grams delivered.
5 hours after my last delivery of 13 grams , my hemoglobin levels dipped to 11.2 I will credit this do hemodilution. 
This morning about 10 hours later back to 14.7. This seems to indicate that my concentration has been too high resulting in the loss of blood cells.
Going forward since delivering in this method means a lot of injections I will probably be limited to 200 some grams per month and I will live with that. I may have days when I go higher depending on my mood to poke myself. 
Looking forward to side effect free treatment and the sex life just keeps getting better. 
So this is turning into a 1.5 year project now , however I have been suffering with ED for about 20 some years now so there is that perspective.
Good luck to you all.

7/14/2022 6:21 pm  #116

Reclaiming my time...
So after further review... I will withdraw my results from the hemo tester. I was getting some mix results so I started testing the tester. In one sitting within 30 minutes : 10.2, 12.6, 14.7, ERROR , 11.2 and 12.5.
Not even close to reality sending the unit back for a refund
On the other note , did do 36 grams with a lower effect on performance.... unfortunately as much as I would like to assign this to concentration and blood loss ...I can't due to the inaccuracy of the meter.
This leave me with the option that is most cost effective would be to ask my doctor for her approval for a lab test...which would lead to some sort of disclosure.
Uggh..

Or I can make sure I dose high 3 days before my appointment and coerce he to give me an anemia test due to symptoms ....If it comes in low but improves after cessation I will get a lab test results til the numbers get better and get coverage through insurance . 

The choice seems clear and I have an appointment on the 20th.

Last edited by Groovin1 (7/14/2022 6:25 pm)

7/15/2022 6:11 pm  #117

So , as per usual I have scrubbed the available data and ...It's like it's always been reading Greek. 
The calculation in the one study of concentration seems to be way off (0.25 G per ML) that is the only study on Niemans Pick that has this number, I am thinking it was just an error of inserting a zero. I have over the last days been using a concentration of 0.0325 or 6.5 g per 200 ml and have had no problems. 
I think this is the ratio where I can live normally and I will proceed with this level.
My reasoning is is that the blood cells that were directly contacted by such a high concentraction lost to much cholesterol and simply were destroyed. This stuff is a cholesterol sink mean it doesn't target any specific cholesterol it is very mechanical . So here I am , putting a very potent concentration right to my blood cells...oops.
This is working out to a way that it is tolerable ....just so hard picking up clues due to medical language and perhaps intentional omission.
Anyways , I can honestly say I haven't done this amount before and not had to wait a few days for my body to feel normal.

Last edited by Groovin1 (7/15/2022 6:26 pm)

7/16/2022 5:56 am  #118

So far the change has been great , 4 straight days of 12-36 G injections and no problems at all anywhere.
So now I know the proper dilution.

7/17/2022 8:06 am  #119

86 grams at a dilution rate of .0325 G/ML .  Over 4 days with the maximum daily of 36G. Personally, I think 24 is a good limit on daily , felt a little fatigue after the 36G day. My single dosing has been at 12 per session at the mention dilution rate.
This shit is great now I can have real time improvements. I actually went even higher on the hardness scale hopefully I will break through a little faster now. On a scale of 1 to 10 of hardness and performance 10 being an 18 year old me with rock hard boners for very little reason and 1 being total dysfunction. I started at 2.5 meaning I would get just hard enough to penetrate but wouldn't last or finish ...I would rate myself at about 6. if I can finish at 8 or 9 I would not be complaining 1 bit.

Now that I feel like I have an adequate plan I will work on delivering the procedures involve in a more detail way with all equipment needed and sterilization methods. And I will also link videos on finding veins etc.
Talk to you all soon.

7/17/2022 8:51 am  #120

86 grams at a dilution rate of .0325 G/ML .  Over 4 days with the maximum daily of 36G. Personally, I think 24 is a good limit on daily , felt a little fatigue after the 36G day. My single dosing has been at 12 per session at the mention dilution rate.
This shit is great now I can have real time improvements. I actually went even higher on the hardness scale hopefully I will break through a little faster now. On a scale of 1 to 10 of hardness and performance 10 being an 18 year old me with rock hard boners for very little reason and 1 being total dysfunction. I started at 2.5 meaning I would get just hard enough to penetrate but wouldn't last or finish ...I would rate myself at about 6. if I can finish at 8 or 9 I would not be complaining 1 bit.

Now that I feel like I have an adequate plan I will work on delivering the procedures involve in a more detail way with all equipment needed and sterilization methods. And I will also link videos on finding veins etc.
Talk to you all soon.

Board footera