Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/26/2018 5:10 pm  #1

ED, hardflaccid

Hi Dick Limppen
First of all , thanks for your forum and blog. It is very usefull.
I had talking with you on pegym but then you dissappered. I am happy that I found you again 
I have Ed and hardflaccid more than 8 years and I am pretty sure that shock wave therappy should help me. 
I have some qustions to you: 
1/ Do / Did you have any other sympoms except ED?
2/ Where are you from ? 
I am asking because in my country if I buy this machine I will need to pay money for customs. I don't know how to do this
3/ Have you ever consider that your cause of problem is pelvis mucle. I mean tight pelvis muscle.
4/ Did you have shock wave therapy before you bought this machine?
5/ Is your ED gone now? 
6/ Did you masturbate during treatment?  
Thanks in advance. 

Last edited by cppscured (12/26/2018 5:19 pm)

12/27/2018 6:30 am  #2

Re: ED, hardflaccid

cppscured wrote:

1/ Do / Did you have any other sympoms except ED?
2/ Where are you from ? 
I am asking because in my country if I buy this machine I will need to pay money for customs. I don't know how to do this
3/ Have you ever consider that your cause of problem is pelvis mucle. I mean tight pelvis muscle.
4/ Did you have shock wave therapy before you bought this machine?
5/ Is your ED gone now? 
6/ Did you masturbate during treatment?  

1 I have difficulty reaching orgasm
2 USA
3 No
4 No
5 It's better, but still there
6 No

1/16/2019 8:17 am  #3

I am trying to order SW6
But I was told manager that SW is no longer available. He proposed SW10: http://www.beautytsl.com/product/816.html
dicklimppen Could you look at this ? is it ok ? Thanks

1/17/2019 10:20 am  #4

cppscured wrote:

I am trying to order SW6
But I was told manager that SW is no longer available. He proposed SW10: http://www.beautytsl.com/product/816.html
dicklimppen Could you look at this ? is it ok ? Thanks

The SW6 is the older model. The sw10 is the newer one. It will get the job done just fine.

1/28/2019 7:45 am  #5

I just got the sw10c, I like it because no foot pedal required, I think it makes it easier to use. Not sure how the specs compare

1/28/2019 3:56 pm  #6

HopefullD wrote:

I just got the sw10c, I like it because no foot pedal required, I think it makes it easier to use. Not sure how the specs compare

I've found the foot pedal to be really hard to reach while I've got my other leg up to access my crura. In that sense not having a foot pedal is better.

Board footera