Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2020 7:11 am  #1

Finding the mysterious crura

I have trouble finding my crura during shockwave treatments. Even just looking for it with my hands i have a lot of trouble. Can anyone give me some tips on how to locate the crura? It seems so plain and obvious from pictures online but I'm really not having much luck. 

7/09/2020 1:37 pm  #2

Re: Finding the mysterious crura

When you have an erection, trace the engorged part to below your testicles. You can contract your pelvic muscles to engorge a bit more and that will help you know you are on the right place

Dick.

7/09/2020 2:59 pm  #3

dicklimppen wrote:

When you have an erection, trace the engorged part to below your testicles. You can contract your pelvic muscles to engorge a bit more and that will help you know you are on the right place

Dick.

When I feel myself to find the crura, I think I might have it but it doesn't seem to match the pictures online. They don't fork into opposite directions away from the penis. They both run along the trunk of my penis down to towards the anus. Does that make sense?

7/10/2020 3:13 am  #4

Wouldn't shocking the cura also effect the prosate? If so, what if you have an enlarged prostate?

Board footera