Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2020 2:05 pm  #1

Is There Any Benefit to Using the Concave Head Without the Blue Cover?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has found that there is any benefit to not using the blue cover with the concave head. My thought was that the cover might "dampen" the shockwaves, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

6/30/2020 6:09 pm  #2

Re: Is There Any Benefit to Using the Concave Head Without the Blue Cover?

I think it does dampen the waves.

Dick

7/02/2020 11:10 am  #3

Has anyone done both and felt that one was better than the other, or are they both comparable? 

7/06/2020 11:18 am  #4

I just did my first treatment with the concave tip without the blue cover. The treatment was slightly more uncomfortable, but I'll continue to do them this way in the future because it felt like the shockwaves penetrated more powerfully and it felt like the treatment was more 'substantial' immediately afterwards. I'll update this post in a few days to let you all know if the short term effects are noticeably different.   

7/06/2020 2:02 pm  #5

Thanks Ben

7/07/2020 7:39 am  #6

I used the blue one without the cover a little while ago and it sorta cut my peepee up. The edges of my concave head were pretty sharp so they ended up giving me some paper type cuts--not pleasant. 

Convex head is fine and I use that without the cover

7/07/2020 10:19 am  #7

HopefullD wrote:

I used the blue one without the cover a little while ago and it sorta cut my peepee up. The edges of my concave head were pretty sharp so they ended up giving me some paper type cuts--not pleasant. 
r

Ouch. I'd suggest putting a condom over it.

Dick

7/10/2020 2:12 pm  #8

So, it's been a few days and I feel like not using the cover is the way to go for myself. I've had harder and more frequent erections after treating without the cover as opposed to my covered treatments and it's only slightly more uncomfortable than when I used the cover. I was initially reluctant to go cover free for fear of bruising, but that hasn't been an issue at all.  

9/04/2020 12:15 pm  #9

Bent123, How is your opinion now, do you still not use the cover?

Board footera