Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2020 2:55 pm  #1

Interesting Read...put it into practice.

So I suffer from anterior pelvic tilt and hip stretching exercises cured a case of prostatitis in one week...pretty amazing.

http://unlockyourhipflexorsreview.net/

7/05/2020 12:35 pm  #2

Re: Interesting Read...put it into practice.

Groovin1 wrote:

So I suffer from anterior pelvic tilt and hip stretching exercises cured a case of prostatitis in one week...pretty amazing.

sounds like a shill post man...

7/31/2020 7:39 pm  #3

I wish it was... I don't like this aging shit. 
Not only do I have gym and run now, I have a stretching routine to keep up with to keep everything running right.
So over the last 2 years 1) Had to go vegan for 2 months, dropped my BP 20 points. 2) Had prostatitis and was running to the bathroom in the middle of the night for a dribble. 3) Fucking with a shockwave machine and fucked up my dick for 3 months.
The summary is things I used to take for granted I now have to have a plan for to avoid the pills that are just a temporary fix.
Thanks for the support though.

8/01/2020 6:52 pm  #4

@Groovin1  shockwave screwed up your dick because you over did it, corrrect? How are erections now?

8/04/2020 6:28 am  #5

As I predicted better than ever.... it did make me take 3 months off for treatment and I say it took 2 months to recover from over doing it.
Now I won't go past 60mj in my treatments. Very hard lesson to learn , it did have  a positive effect eventually but having your junk out of comission for 8 weeks is not a good look lol.

Board footera