Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2020 4:58 pm  #1

My experience and routine with the Ginha 1602

So far I have completed 7 treatments. I feel I have been all over the road with which attachment to use. I originally started with the inverted 20mm attachment for my first two treatments. This hurt a bit, so I tried the black one marked for "ED" on my third treatment (hurt just as bad if not more). I decided to  buy numbing cream to help with how much pain I was having during the treatment (mostly on the top of my penis).

For my 4th treatment, I switched back to the 20mm inverted attachment and also used the numbing cream. I tolerated it a bit better, but it still was uncomfortable. I started looking at websites and YouTube videos on the same attachment, and quickly realized I was using the attachments all wrong (with the exception of the one for "ED."). I was removing the little blue caps from the attachments and performing the treatments without them (OUCH!).

So now that I have fixed that mistake, I completed my 5th session using the 20mm tip that is rounded at the top (not the inverted tip. I have no idea if this is better or worse for ED), and also used the blue cap of course. OMG... What a freekin difference in how I can tolerate the sessions. I completed the 6th and 7th session with the same setup. Throughout all the routines I have used the settings and shock amounts as follows: 12HZ / 105MJ (P12 / F12 for people that use this device). I have been doing a total of around 8K shocks per session. 1K each for top right and left, 2K each side right and left, 1K on each side of crura. I perform this 2 days/week, and plan to do it for 6 weeks (12 sessions) before taking a break.

I have not noticed a huge difference yet, but I'm told it can take a month or two to notice anything. I have notice a little morning wood 50%-60% firmness sometimes (I haven't had that at all for at least 1.5-2 years). I was also able to penetrate my wife one morning without the use of Trimix with about a 60% firm erection. I have not been able to do that in at least 3-4 years. So, I do believe the machine is helping but requires consistency for sure.

Dick gave me advise to lower the HZ from 12HZ to 5HZ, as there is evidence the lower HZ is better for ED. He also advised me to add another day in the week (so 3 days a week). So, I will be changing my routine to what he advised, and will continue to post my results. Also of note: I try to use the penis pump at least 4-5 days a week for 10 minutes. I also perform some penis stretching and jelking at least 3 days a week for 10-15 minutes. And I have been doing Kegels throughout the day. If you want to know more about my history, I put it in the BIO/Greetings area.

I truly wish you all good luck in your journey fixing your ED issues. I think Dick started a great thing hear, because there are so many more men out there suffering with these issues. Stay Healthy!

jrwolfman

5/08/2020 2:09 am  #2

Re: My experience and routine with the Ginha 1602

Thanks for the update jrwolfman. Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress

5/12/2020 9:20 am  #3

Thanks jrwolfman. The black one head is better?

5/13/2020 8:20 am  #4

Hello Luka,

Maybe Dick or another can answer that question, because I am not sure. Im not using it right now, because its more painful then the other ones. Plus, I dont see the gainswave and other more expensive devises using an attachment that looks like that one.

JR

Board footera