Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2020 11:51 am  #1

Ginha

I was looking at this on eBay. What are your experiences with the product? Is it worth $400.00. Also, is it noisy? Can someone use this in the age of COVID with family at home.

4/22/2020 4:13 pm  #2

Re: Ginha

I have one, though I just discovered I’ve been using it all wrong. It’s pretty loud, and hard to be discrete. My experience has been good so far, but I live by myself most of the time.

4/22/2020 4:31 pm  #3

Qoheleth49 wrote:

I have one, though I just discovered I’ve been using it all wrong. It’s pretty loud, and hard to be discrete. My experience has been good so far, but I live by myself most of the time.

What’s your routine now? Any advice? How has it helped?

4/22/2020 6:21 pm  #4

I just found this site a day ago so just caught up on the founder’s experience. I understand you need to run this unit ideally at low frequency and high output—I was doing the opposite and I still saw results. I’ve only administered one treatment the “right way” but I believe it will be better based on that one try. Yes, I believe it helps and is an affordable alternative to the same general type of treatment at a clinic for much more. Of course “results will vary.”

4/27/2020 8:37 am  #5

I'm happy with mine.

Last edited by dicklimppen (4/27/2020 11:40 am)

Board footera