Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2020 5:30 am  #1

Recovery Time

No one has spoke on this as far as I have read. So here I go 

So I upped my treatment to 3 days in a row at 70-90 MJ 7500 shocks, My dick was useless for an entire week except to pee.
The good thing is that after about 10 days it bounces back stronger and further down the road the improvements come. 
By useless I mean taking 30 minutes to get hard with no real sensitivity.

Anyone else have this experience?

3/22/2020 6:38 am  #2

Re: Recovery Time

Groovin1, look at some of Yobos posts.  He has had the same issue when he delivered ~400 joules of energy to his member in a single session.    At 70MJ  for 7000 shocks you are delivering a total of 490 Joules. Sounds like you are overdoing it, especially doing it daily. Most protocols including Gainswave do 2 treatments a week for 3 weeks, take 3 weeks off, then another 3 weeks of 2x a week. We are trying to rebuild blood vessels and the tissue needs time to recover is the theory here.  Look at Dick Limppens post about the Sirini protocol for guidance. 

3/22/2020 6:50 am  #3

Thanks for the update groovin, What machine are you using? How long have you had/been using  it?

3/22/2020 8:30 am  #4

Pleasework wrote:

Thanks for the update groovin, What machine are you using? How long have you had/been using  it?

Just the standard Chinese built machine they all seem to be the same from what I have seen...all have the same issues , but some have bars and some have MJ's which leads to confusion.
Had mine since December and have morning would and substantial improvement...definitely suggest everyone try this however don't forget the kegels since those muscles play a significant role as well as blood flow.

3/22/2020 8:31 am  #5

silverbullit wrote:

Groovin1, look at some of Yobos posts.  He has had the same issue when he delivered ~400 joules of energy to his member in a single session.    At 70MJ  for 7000 shocks you are delivering a total of 490 Joules. Sounds like you are overdoing it, especially doing it daily. Most protocols including Gainswave do 2 treatments a week for 3 weeks, take 3 weeks off, then another 3 weeks of 2x a week. We are trying to rebuild blood vessels and the tissue needs time to recover is the theory here.  Look at Dick Limppens post about the Sirini protocol for guidance. 

I did see his post...however he saw it as a setback, I haven't seen it as a setback because it comes roaring back..
I see it as recovery time.

3/22/2020 10:01 am  #6

silverbullit wrote:

Yeah noted... I am giving myself a big rest maybe 4 weeks. I will def cut back on the number of hits.
Least I know what it is and it seems like I am kinda building a tolerance. The first week I got the machine and overdid it... it was at like 30 mj's .
The weeks between the first and the 3rd i kept each treatment at 5000 hits and didn't have the recovery issue.

3/26/2020 1:04 pm  #7

Yes, I had a setback last summer.  Complete impotence for over 2 months.  Not fun at all, since I had made good progress then lost it all and then some.  And I didn't come back all at once.  It took months, and several rounds with lower settings to get back.  Finally, seven months later, I'm back where I was last summer.

What I believe is this: Heavy dose treatments do both harm and good.  Somewhat lighter doses do less good, but also little or no harm.  Rounds of treatment seem to be cumulative.  So, making incremental improvements without harm is what I want for myself.  I don't want reduced sensitivity for even one day because I don't need that to make improvements.

3/26/2020 1:45 pm  #8

Yobro wrote:

Yes, I had a setback last summer.  Complete impotence for over 2 months.  Not fun at all, since I had made good progress then lost it all and then some.  And I didn't come back all at once.  It took months, and several rounds with lower settings to get back.  Finally, seven months later, I'm back where I was last summer.

What I believe is this: Heavy dose treatments do both harm and good.  Somewhat lighter doses do less good, but also little or no harm.  Rounds of treatment seem to be cumulative.  So, making incremental improvements without harm is what I want for myself.  I don't want reduced sensitivity for even one day because I don't need that to make improvements.

Definitely noted, it's been 2 weeks and rate myself at 70% from where I was..lesson learned.

4/02/2020 2:54 pm  #9

It's almost 3 weeks ...it's still tingling but gradually regaining function.
I think 90mj is just too much espectially with the smaller heads.

4/14/2020 6:53 am  #10

UPDATE:
Well after 3 weeks of having a useless dick it finally snapped back on week 4. And as I predicted it's stronger than ever.
Lessons- You can overdue and make your junk useless for a month ..don't think I will be setting up to 90mj again unless I am using the largest head.  Also don't freak out if it happens to you, you will recover.

Board footera