Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2020 7:08 am  #1

Ginha 1602 experience

I've had the Ginha 1602 from E bay (seller VIPstore888) for 10 days now.  Using it for ED, BPH, strained knee menicus ,neck stiffness, lower back soreness.  I have put about 70,000 shocks thru the machine and just had a failure of the 15mm convex head ( the one I use the most). Actuating shaft snapped at applicator head in white nylon case  It is still usable but you have to keep constant pressure on it or it makes a banging noise & will jam. VIPstore888 claims 60 day replacement or return and I requested a replacement head, we will see how good this Chinese seller who claims to have a warehouse in Calif holds to his guarantee. Here is how I use the machine:

1. Tried ky lubricating gel & it was messy and it required to cover the head with a condom or the provided plastic head.  I switched to baby oil & it is much less mess, smells good & I only use the provided blue head cover when doing certain sensitive areas.   Most of the time I leave the head uncovered & just clean it with alcohol when done with therapy. 
2. For most treatments I use the highest setting P=12 105MJ. After a little adjustment period,I was able to tolerate 105MJ in all areas treated (a little over 2 bar equivalent) 
3. I always use the manual setting (picture of full body spread eagle) so I can select power & frequency. To make it easy, each treatment length is the 2500 pre set shocks for the manual setting. The machine automatically shuts down after the 2500 shocks & the fan continues to run. If you scan thru all the other treatment areas it registered 2500 shocks & the machine will not restart. I let the machine on until the fan shuts off, then reboot the machine by turning it off for 10 seconds and restarting.  This leaves about 6 minutes between treatments. Max head temperature experienced = 32C, usually never exceeds 28C
4.  My machine skips a beat a few times in each 2500 shock treatment, happens more at low frequencies
5. Here are my treatment latest protocols & results after 4 treatments in each area - 

ED (vac pumped to plump before treatment) - penis top & both sides@120 degrees   15mm convex bare head,  power = 105mj  F= 3hz  2500 total shocks - no noticeable results yet & don't expect any for another 4 weeks

ED & BPH prostate combined -Cura area angled toward prostate,   15mm concave head blue plastic head cover,   power = 105mj  F= 10Hz  2500 shocks - urination frequency slightly decreased but flow still low, still taking both BPH meds

strained knee menicus - 15mm convex with blue plastic head power = 105mj F=10 hz 2500 shocks - noticeable improvement in stability

lower back soreness - 15mm convex head blue plastic head cover, head power = 105mj F=10 hz 2500 shocks - only slight  short term pain relief

Stiff neck , 2 treatment areas - trapezius muscles on shoulder , 15mm convex bare head, power = 105mj, f = 10 HZ, 2500 shocks - 
trapezius & splenius muscles on neck - 15mm convex head with blue plastic cover,  power = 105mj, f = 10 HZ, 2500 shocks - noticeable increased neck rotation &  less stiffness since starting treatments

3/08/2020 7:01 pm  #2

Re: Ginha 1602 experience

@ silerbullit, are you seeing any results? I've heard of using shock wave for BPH. Any studies show its usefullness for this.

3/09/2020 6:50 am  #3

Pleasework, Here is the link to the clinical.  Their statement was summed up as "This study showed that the 8 weeks of rESWT was well tolerated and offered continuous improvement in clinical outcomes of BPH participants from 4 weeks to 8 weeks, and that was sustained until 3 months follow-up. "  I have had minimal improvement in BPH results since starting but it is hard to tell because my BPH symptoms fluctuate wildly from week to week..  The results of each therapy so far are at the end of each section above. 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6440046/

4/22/2020 3:14 pm  #4

So glad to have stumbled across this website!  I am also using this machine (purchased through WalMart.com from Akaso Tech in NJ) for intermittent ED, and as you know the provided instructions leave a lot to be desired. I have now discovered that I have been using it all wrong for the first several weeks, and am excited to get on a better program.

I was running the frequency high and the output low (11/4) which is just about exactly the opposite of what I am starting now with low frequency and high output (3/11). I too am using oil and run 2500-3500 cycles around the top, sides and crura 2-3 times per week. Although I was using the machine “wrong,” I have noticed some gains in size and erection quality as has my girlfriend. I supplement with generic sildenafil as needed. Really excited to see what doing this the right way does! I always wondered how professional treatments took 20 minutes when I was blowing through it in 3 lol.

Board footera