Shockwave for Erectile Dysfunction

More and more men are having shockwave therapy to fix their erectile dysfunction, either at a clinic or self-administered. This is a forum to for men to discuss what experiences they have had, what treatment they used, and what results they obtained.  The goal is to get men to share their ideas, trials, successes and failures in order to help other men working to improve their mojo as well.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2022 5:40 pm  #31

Re: My intense therapy

djumterps wrote:

I tried to replicate the 17hz treatment at home. Machine can't do 17hz effectively. It has the setting but feels like nothing on skin. I think the home machine max is 8-10hz.
I did feel the difference at clinic with 17hz.

Did you have results with the clinic doing shockwave?

1/24/2022 5:57 pm  #32

I have done one so far with another next week.
Their machine is much better and if that protocol is productive then it's definitely better. The Home machine cant match the settings.

Groupon special. 6 for $700.

First treatment was definitely better than home machine.

1/25/2022 11:19 am  #33

Do you feel the difference while doing the treatment, or after the treatment, by the clinic machine?

1/25/2022 11:33 am  #34

Both. During is much more intense hits. They use numbing cream 20 minutes prior. I have never felt the need for that at home.

After my last clinic sessions,  I could feel results for a week.

I think home machine is just a weaker hit and can't do the speed.

I may do both a home session and clinic session for a few weeks. So twice a week. I am now using the very small head attachment at home.

2/02/2022 10:35 am  #35

I went to clinic shockwave today. Asked them to cut the numbing in half.

Learned two major things. Their power is much stronger. I could barely stand it and almost tapped out. 3 bars setting. The same I use at home but not the same.
Second thing is that they touch the surface very lightly.  I had been pressing after watching one of the videos online. The old heavy guy.

So I had been using poor technique all this time. I won't go short on numbing again at the clinic.

Look for a Groupon special in your area. My friend found one in the Tampa area - 5 for $320. So cheap that at home machine probably not worth it.

Board footera